Votes: 55 14.3%
  • Toffee Brown

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Deep Black

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Dark Wood

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Hello again..... Our current gun metal blue has gone to have his roof done and we now have a Blackberry Kombi van sat outside... Intriguing colour. Looks different shades depending on the light, Metallic, very dark intense full bodied colour... deep purple / brown..... stands out well in the car park!

I've now ordered my Cali in Candy White after voting for Reflex Silver :doh .

Interesting poll.

If I was buying a new one I think I'd go for red or night blue. Voted for white though, cos that's what I've got and I like that too!

We've just ordered our first Cali SE. Really excited. Blackberry was the only choice for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,salsa red it will help to disguise the rust corrosion when it breaks through the front box section,mines reflex silver :headbang

Gasgas said:
Both toffee brown and Dark wood look good in the flesh :thumb

+1
image.php

Looks lovely, Frederico; is that your Cali? :thumb

that is indeed, Wookie, our cali. Here's a better pic of the colour, dark wood, which is kind of an aubergine brown with a purple metallic tinge to it in the light.

Sans nudge bar (it was at the powdercoaters) but with summer wheels (sportlines) on.

image.php

I wish we had bought blackberry, we ended up with safe and boring natutal grey :( A camper should be a fun colour like the old Type 2s?

Any colour looks great just put some personal touches

The dark colours, and white, look great when the van is clean but overall I prefer silver as it never gets to look dirty.

Ours is sand beige which looks dirty when it's clean!

I wish we had bought blackberry, we ended up with safe and boring natutal grey :( A camper should be a fun colour like the old Type 2s?

That's why we went for the Salsa Red - washed and polished yesterday and looks gorgeous :thumb

I posted on this thread before I had seen Ariadne, still not 100% confident about my colour choice, having never actually seen one! Now that she is here, I love the Toffee Brown colour and think it suits the Cali; as others have said, it's nice to have something a little different on a camper - although I have had my fair share of "really, you chose brown?" comments from friends! My hopes that it would disguise the dirt and mud were very quickly shattered though, as she wears the mud and grit as proudly as any other vehicle on the road! :rolleyes:

I don't think I'll tire of black.

It look great when just cleaned and great when really filthy dirty (really shows the dirt to dramatic effect).

Just a bit so so when not at either extreme :thumb.

I think that next time black would be the colour.

It would match my mood when the roof bellows get's caught in the scissors as it did this morning :(

Sorry to hear about that - i hope not too much damage.

It happened to me and put a small nick in the fabric. I'll wait for the roof fix to sort it.

Dark Wood looks great when clean but its a pig to keep clean and im a lazy git so it looks dirty most of the time:(

when the roof bellows get's caught in the scissors as it did this morning :(
Oh no! Did it get caught in a gust or just bad luck? I still find putting the roof down really rather worrying, even with the bungee on... :Nailbiting

Maud

It was very gusty. I was in and out of the vehicle inching the top down. I have a bungee. Just at a critical point a gust caught the bellows. I thought I had managed to catch it but when I arrived tonight I noticed two small nicks in the fabric. Only small, nothing that a bit of gaffer tape won't sort.

They say things go in threes :(

Shredded tyres, oil light and now bellows nicked ...

Oh well, lets hope the next 100 days go without incident :D

Oh no! Did it get caught in a gust or just bad luck? I still find putting the roof down really rather worrying, even with the bungee on... :Nailbiting

Maud

Hello Maud

I've been thinking about getting a Bungee these last few days do you think it has helped you in lowering the roof having just read Granny Jen's post.

Steve & Gill

Back