Votes: 55 14.3%
  • Toffee Brown

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Deep Black

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Dark Wood

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
@motacyclist - i think i may have been behind you on the A55 a few weeks ago, i turned off at St Asaph.
16 plate blue and white 204 4mo. Was it you?
The location and colour match, but ours is an 18 plate

Could be Specsavers :oops: or maybe it was someone else!:D

To be fair you don't see many Calis let lone duo colour ones. Yours looks lovely.
You must not be going out a lot.
I stopped counting one day, returning from the south of France. Stopped counting at 25 California's.
Think I had seen about 50!! that day alone. And then just "real" California's. Conversions not counted!

I stopped counting one day, returning from the south of France. Stopped counting at 25 California's.
Think I had seen about 50!! that day alone. And then just "real" California's. Conversions not counted!
Nope, not here my part of GB (Kent). They all must be following you around. Were they all the same colour?

Last edited:
Nope, not here my part of GB (Kent). They all must be following you around. Were they all the same colour?
Maybe it was just one single California chasing me?

On our round trip to the south of France we saw a grand total of 3 other California’s (and believe me I was obsessive about looking out for them). Bizarrely spotted them all on the same campsite as us, two oceans and one beach - not a single other one the whole trip. My need to wave was not satisfied.

Loads of transporters and multivans about though.

Edit: :offtopic:Iamsorry

Last edited:
I don't like metallic paints. So far my Calis have been white and red. If ever I want/need a new one I'd go for the new non-metallic Ascot Grey
Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 08.41.30.png

Back