Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What to watch on Netflix?

South Park season 26 episode 2 (Paramount+)
The Worldwide Privacy Tour :) :)
Some media have run with articles saying that Megan was furious, but Harry said they made that up to sell papers. He asked if they could quote one source, crickets. They were right to get out, the same media empire is driving the USA to civil war over claims that Trump won the ‘20 election, while their emails revealed in court filings showed they knew it wasn’t true. We are headed for a social disaster because lying has somehow been redefined as free speech, and the general public is furious that the taxpayer has to foot the bill for making that legal argument.

Last edited:
Some media have run with articles saying that Megan was furious, but Harry said they made that up to sell papers. He asked if they could quote one source, crickets. They were right to get out, the same media empire is driving the USA to civil war over claims that Trump won the ‘20 election, while their emails revealed in court filings showed they knew it wasn’t true. We are headed for a social disaster because lying has somehow been redefined as free speech.
Nothing new in the media turning out lies/untruths/halftruths @clarinetbcn and nothing new in cruel/mocking satire. It was forever thus.
What is new perhaps is ‘the permanently offended’ generation’s reaction to things they don’t want to see or hear.
Just put my hard hat on :)

What is new perhaps is ‘the permanently offended’ generation’s reaction to things they don’t want to see or hear.
It’s not new. Remember how anything progressive in the ‘50s and ‘60s (unions, voting rights, civil rights, women’s rights, care for the environment) was considered by the permanently offended part of that generation as “communist” because they didn’t want to see or hear it? You’re right, it was ever so.

Last edited:
It’s not new. Remember how anything progressive in the ‘50s and ‘60s (unions, voting rights, civil rights, women’s rights, care for the environment) was considered by the permanently offended part of that generation as “communist” because they didn’t want to see or hear it? You’re right, it was ever so.
I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s and was having too much fun to remember :)

I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s and was having too much fun to remember :)
I was having all the fun, and I remember everything. I don’t know how it’s possible, considering what I was doing, but it would be tragic if I didn’t remember!

But that’s exactly what should make us sit up and listen to youth today: we had an amazing time and hope to remember a fraction of it, and today’s youth prays that they will soon forget what their youth as poorer than their parents is like every day.

I don’t think anybody who sincerely criticizes Greta Thunberg (as opposed to making a clever pub joke at her expense) is in the long term honest about being a good parent.

Last edited:
As Netflix are to be clamping down on ‘Password sharing’ by use of ‘main location identification’ , how will this affect use in our ‘travelling California’s. Indeed will it work, maybe devise registration would be simpler, but heh what if your in a self catering using their TV ( heaven forbid any of us take that option) lol

Its fine provided you log in from home location once every 31 days, but there are ways around this if you are away for longer.

It stops people from sharing their accounts with all and sundry. Below gives more info:

Get a 403 Forbidden, page on that link.

a lot of the Netflix stuff seems to be B movies and I lose the will to live at the length of some of the series. Best thing is that you can switch to another language on voice and subtitles which is great for my Spanish (or whatever language your learning). Also stops visitors from selecting my profile when they are here!

Not on Netflix (yet) but ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ is Martin Scorsese’s latest movie. I read the book a couple of years ago and it was an eye opener, so really looking forward to seeing this movie.
Starring DiCaprio and De Niro :)

Again, not on Netflix but just watched Black Snow on iPlayer. Very good.

Last edited:
On hbo (pirate Bay for me), winning time,rise of the lakers.

Arnold” 3x documentaries about Arnie. Body building (amazing - his hero was from Leeds), Acting (you’ll never act) and Politics (yes I did grope women. I apologise. It was wrong).
An amazing man who was amazingly successful at everything. Married a Kennedy! His wedding photos were taken by Annie Leibovitz!?

We enjoyed The Diplomat. Excellent characters and dialogue.