Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel Arch foil

P

PAL299

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi All. My Cali 6.1 has a slight defect on the rear wheel arch vinyl foil. I believe its to stop stone chips. Got a quote of £432.60 the part is listed as £10.50. L/R W-ARCH PROT FOIL 7H3 853 931 is listed as the part number. Does anyone one know where i can get one. It matches my paint which is the dark grey. Only found clear on ebay. The top left corner only is effected here a picture but its hard to make out

IMG_0578.jpg

Hi All. My Cali 6.1 has a slight defect on the rear wheel arch vinyl foil. I believe its to stop stone chips. Got a quote of £432.60 the part is listed as £10.50. L/R W-ARCH PROT FOIL 7H3 853 931 is listed as the part number. Does anyone one know where i can get one. It matches my paint which is the dark grey. Only found clear on ebay. The top left corner only is effected here a picture but its hard to make out

View attachment 125922
Are you absolutely sure it's painted?
As far as I am aware it is clear. Mine certainly is.

£432.60 hahahahahah!

It's 99% definitely clear. The ebay option will be fine. It's super easy to install, just remember lots of water when installing.

Alternatively if you've a heat gun/v hot hairdryer sometimes these imperfections can be gently 'melted' out.

B

Peel it back. Use a hairdryer as said. Slice off the corner with a Stanley knife and stick it back down.

thanks guys will give the ebay one a try

Are you absolutely sure it's painted?
As far as I am aware it is clear. Mine certainly is.
Mine is clear too.
Buy the part and stick it on yourself or maybe DIY using some helicopter tape?

Out of interest, what were they planning to do for the remaining amount?

Use a hair dryer to heat the area (hot) it may improve, if not , heat again, put a pin in the middle of the bubble then rub with something to smooth the area

Last edited: