Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel arch protectors

M

makisparrow

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hey, does anyone know how to make these nice again or replace them? Are they hard to get off and where can I get new ones?

Also, where can I order new VW cap for the wheels?

Thanks!

1000010577.jpg

Hey, does anyone know how to make these nice again or replace them? Are they hard to get off and where can I get new ones?

Thanks!

View attachment 121047
I had the ones on an old Cali wrapped as they had discoloured, done a great job with carbon style type.
You could get them filled first, the carbon style is a lot thicker so may help hiding filler.
Or it’s rip off and fit new

Thanks!

View attachment 121047
Had similar style arches on my old hatches back in the 80/90’s. I used Boiled Linseed oil can get at good DIY centre, sticky at first but when dries and light polish with a cloth took the arches back to jet black.

Try searching trendline tunning on eBay. Got my bumper protector there (yes it is tunning ;))

Had similar style arches on my old hatches back in the 80/90’s. I used Boiled Linseed oil can get at good DIY centre, sticky at first but when dries and light polish with a cloth took the arches back to jet black.
Think the op was probs referring to the giant gouge in the arch as opposed to the fading? He needs protection for his arch protection.

Thanks!

View attachment 121047
Well they did the job for sure I am debating fitting these,as for getting them off if they are stuck on with adhesive pads I would get some strong fishing line lift one corner and use the fishing line like a saw it will cut through the adhesive pads.if you Google car badge removal techniques it is the Same principle.

Thanks!

View attachment 121047
Transporter hq do them,

VW T6 Wheel Arch Covers

PLEASE SELECT YOUR VAN FROM THE DROP DOWN BOX ABOVE

VW T6 2015 on Black Wheel Arch Covers/Liners – Swamper Style
To Fit: T6 2016 – 2020 Model
Genuine Quality

These arch liners are the perfect touch to turn your T6 into a proper swamper!
They not only protect your paint work from scratches down the green lanes, but they also make your non colour-coded bumpers look more intentional.
One set contains the covers for all 4 wheel arches.
Included in the box:
  • The Arch Covers (with 3M sticky pads)
  • 2 Tubes of Bonding Adhesive
  • Prep Wipes
  • 3M Primer
  • Fitting Instructions
They are super easy to fit, and to make it even easier we have a how to video coming soon…

Well they did the job for sure I am debating fitting these,as for getting them off if they are stuck on with adhesive pads I would get some strong fishing line lift one corner and use the fishing line like a saw it will cut through the adhesive pads.if you Google car badge removal techniques it is the Same principle.
I would also get a hair dryer and get the arch trim warm first to soften the adhesive then use the fishing line trick

Back