Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel to wheel decals

Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Although we had been thinking about this for a while this is our spur of the moment purchase at Camperjam. £20 with free geckos which was useful as it gave me chance to have a practice before trying to fit the side stripes. I was told to watch YouTube to find out how to fit them but after watching ten videos I was pretty confused as everyone had their own methods. In the end went for the British compromise of using bits from all of them. They are not too difficult to fit and I think hey have made quite a difference for a small outlay. Only downside is now the tailgate looks very plain.

IMG_1063.JPG

Looks great keith, does Jess approve?!
There are some vertical ones available - unsure if it's to your taste though

I have seen a lot (well, not that many...) with "Hotel California".
About € 60 on a German website.

Looks great keith, does Jess approve?!
There are some vertical ones available - unsure if it's to your taste though
View attachment 47275
It's taken us years to pick the side stripes, I imagine it will be a while before I get executive permission to do anything to the back. I think Jess found the show a bit stressful, it was noisy for me at times can't imagine what's it's like for her, she can hear a pin drop in the next county! Luckily we found an empty field where she could have a run and she loves tempting everyone who passes to play frisbee.

IMG_1382.JPG

Back