Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

When were the first T6s registered?

treecity

treecity

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Our T6 Ocean is coming up for its MOT, 30th November. It's crazy how 3 years have shot past.

It's run like a dream with next to no issues except for... tyres! The 204 PS engine (ok, our driving!) seems to get through a new set every 10,000 miles or so. £££ We use it as an everyday vehicle, done around 34K miles now. Getting around 35mpg

I don't think I've seen a 2015 T6 up for sale, which made me wonder when the first T6s were registered?

Ours was Nov 30th 2015... any older ones than that?

Our T6 Ocean is coming up for its MOT, 30th November. It's crazy how 3 years have shot past.

It's run like a dream with next to no issues except for... tyres! The 204 PS engine (ok, our driving!) seems to get through a new set every 10,000 miles or so. £££ We use it as an everyday vehicle, done around 34K miles now. Getting around 35mpg

I don't think I've seen a 2015 T6 up for sale, which made me wonder when the first T6s were registered?

Ours was Nov 30th 2015... any older ones than that?

Sounds like we both have one of the first ever registered....mine is also 3 years old on 30th November and even some dealers are surprised that any T6 Ocean's existed in late 2015. Mine has also been trouble free until a water pump issue last week and I am also going to get a full corosion check when I take it in (before the warranty is up!). Still looks fantastic though and one of the best major purchases of my life!

Back