Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where are you all going for Easter?

S

steve and lisa

VIP Member
Looks like it is going to be wonderful weather over the Easter period, we are looking to head off and follow the sun next Saturday and finish our trip at the club meet in Gloucester.

Is eveyone else making the most of this unexpected weather?

See you all in Gloucester :D

If VW had their way I would be sitting at home awaiting delivery of my T6! However I am collecting my ex demo instead so will be heading off on Friday morning to Cornwall and like you will be heading back via Gloucester for the meet. Just need someone to sell me their ticket now!

Manor Farm, East Runton Norfolk. Not been before.

Bingham grange touring and camping park..

First time out in the New cali... wehey !! :bananadance

We're going back to the Lakes this weekend (not quite easter I know) :) Hoping there will be no cloud so I can get this shot again but with stars :D Easter will probably be somewhere low in light pollution too.

4384334727_9966d1e339_b.jpg

My wife is away in South Africa so I'm taking the dogs somewhere with a fishing lake... They can sleep and I can fish. Happy days!!!

Hoping there will be no cloud so I can get this shot again but with stars :D Easter will probably be somewhere low in light pollution too.
Sorry,You won't see the stars for the Northern Lights. :thumb

Bude. Breakfast, beach,walking and chilling. Possibly not in that order.

Stunning photo Matt. Chapeau.

Archachon, to the giant sand dunes

John

Dunes de Pyla ....! Take your hiking boots:Nailbiting
We leave afther easter to France , vistit brother in law lives with a view at the Mont Ventoux and will be heading there in short etappes , don't know how i wil drive this time...

Friday - Cardiff, Sophia Gardens Caravan Site
Saturday - World 1/2 Marathon Cardiff - SWMBO is doing that, she is the runner.
Sunday - Travel to our Daughters Smallholding in Norfolk

She Who Must Be Obeyed...

I have been trying to educate Peter with this thing for years,

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.

She Who Must Be Obeyed, She Thinks!

We are off to Camber Sands in Kent - I can't wait. It is the first use of our new drive away awning to give the kids more of a play area. We're all very excited.

Back