Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you find a good used Cali?

I've just advertised my 3/2015 California DSG BiTDi SE in Blackberry on the Cali's for Sale section, if its of any interest to anyone

Great spec and been used as a third car and always garaged

Richard

I'd say some people's expectations on second hand pricing are way off so shop around.

We got a great deal ex demo.

I'd say some people's expectations on second hand pricing are way off so shop around.

We got a great deal ex demo.

Definitely this. Prices seemed to have dropped this week, which is not surprising. There are some fantastic ex demo deals about right now. It's a no brainier really.

@Richard Amey
So Richard, how long have you owned the ex-rental Cali?
Private message me if you prefer? I couldn't see that option on your profile so needed to post in the thread.
But ex-rental is an option I may consider so interested to know.
Thanks
Hi. Sorry for the slow reply. I have had mine since about March this year. It was 6 months old. Starlight Blue 204ps manual. Quite a few extras (some used some not so much) and I totally love it. The main reason I went for an ex rental was the very long waiting list and also being able to get a much higher spec than I would have otherwise gone for. There was only 10k miles on it too. I was a bit nervous about it as still a lot of money but I haven't regretted it at all.

More than happy to answer any questions.

Rich

Thank you Rich.
No regrets is the perfect answer :thumb

Thank you.
I have been waiting for your answer for a long time I think I might finally go to bed now :D

Thank you Rich.
No regrets is the perfect answer :thumb

Thank you.
I have been waiting for your answer for a long time I think I might finally go to bed now :D
So sorry ☹️ Busy at work. I work near Lutterworth now and again so if you ever need to take a look can always meet up nearby

Back