Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you keep your toilet?

B

Barefoot62

I've read all the posts about where you keep this and where you should put that, but nobody has mentioned toilets or portable potties. Where is the best place to keep these? :oops:

The porta poti Cube fits behind the richt sliding door on the bottom , just need to adjust the shelf a bit higher (meaning drill new holes...)
The paper-rol fits beside and everything stays in place.
In a Cali T5 !

That is where we keep ours. It went in 2.5 years ago and hasn't ever been out. I am reluctant to leave it at home though as it is our lucky mascot. I fear if we remove it we will be stuck in a traffic jam on a motorway somewhere...!! :D

I left ours in the local VW garage. Couldn't stand the idea of one being in the van. We've never missed it. (Prefer to carry a multi purpose builders bucket, available for emergencies, and soooo much easier to clean properly if used, normally used for washing van and bikes if away for extended break)

MisterTea said:
I left ours in the local VW garage. Couldn't stand the idea of one being in the van.

Tend to agree with this perspective although I know people who wouldn't travel without them.

That being said... a select few now have the appropriate sticker for the "loos" :)

[album]708[/album]

people have even started to send me emails of them on their loos... the stickers, not them :shocked

Rgds
Mark

we keep ours in the airing cupboard :lol:
dave and lisa

I 've just modified a black leather look pouffe (Aldi £14.99) to house ours. Acts as a foot rest/padded seat. In transit it lives behind the drivers seat and stays there at night with lower bed made up. Will be posting details this week of 'mod' in 'Beginners' section for Sue who wanted some help with where to store everything. You try travelling in some parts of Scotland where habitation is in short supply and rain is plentiful. Loo breaks anywhere may be OK for men but not for us women---well,,not me.

We keep ours in a custom designed, hand crafted by Mrs ChrisandPenney, pottibag, complete with carrying handles and exclusive Simplydubs transfer. It lives under the rear parcel shelf and probably gets used twice a year, but it's still reassuring to have

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378891388.374196.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378891416.294827.jpg

"Where do I keep my toilet"?

At home! Sorry guys, if you want a toilet shouldn't you have got a motorhome! :lol: