Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Changing to a Beach from an SE

haha. I know but seems like you're in a mischievous fishing mood tonight again! ;)

haha. I know but seems like you're in a mischievous fishing mood tonight again! ;)
Not at all. I've already given some information about Servicing intervals etc: in another thread.:thumb

Ha and that one said nobody removing a kitchen from SE :D
Must be not very comfortable to sleep there?
Count the number of dashes in the vehicle name.
Should just fit in nicely as there is no kitchen to remove.:kiss

Doh I don't track how owners call their vehicles. :D
"Welsh"?

Sorry who makes the " Welsh "?
Got any pictures?
Not heard of that one. Is it like the " ----- ".:thumb

You know what they say about people who buy a Boxter, it is only because they can't afford a 911

#just-saying

You know what they say about people who buy a Boxter, it is only because they can't afford a 911

#just-saying

No that's not right.
They say its a hair-dressers car...!!!
:Grin

#just-saying
there are people cannot afford a restaurant :D Sorry, actually I don't think like that.

I guess each one has different needs (I wouln't ave eggs daily... or even weekly). I'm very happy with my Cali Beach 2 seats. At the beginning loos like there is not space enought to store everything you want to bring, but the more you use it the less thing you bring. In the 2 seats one the storage box is big enought, and the under-bench drawer as well.

I've got an Engel MTF-45 fridge, which provide us room enought.

And the best thing in my oppinion.... the downstairs bed is 150cm wide x 200cm long :bananadance

You should consider mounting an Alex there. Works great as a big permanent table and you have loads of organized space in drawers. Has almost same height as mounted table. So can extend it on camping.
download
But I don't think you can use the bed with this in place and we normally sleep downstairs

With this setup, for more space for a front seat, I have a quick release mount and move it slightly forward and extend the bed. Another big advantage, you have access to all the stuff in drawers with bed unfolded.

Back