Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you like to stick it.

i don't think there is very much Bozza does like :sad:sad:sad

But he does use the search feature correctly & doesn't have a telly, so I think we should keep him.

I still haven't put mine on :/ I can't decide. I am also trying to decide where to put a Campervan Cookout decal too and how big.

I do wonder why do we worry so much about a "disagree"? All it means is someone has a different opinion to us on something. I like the agree as it saves all those me too, yes, I agree posts. The disagree I dont think would be missed but I also don't think its anything to worry about. Feel free to disagree with me ;)

I've only added a single club sticker in the offside rear window. I can only see when going to the back or sleeping downstairs. I quite like the idea of using the fridge as a sticker place. We normally buy a tea towel of the place, well when I say we... At least they have a purpose.

It's an admirable tally for a single post - but I have, over a lifetime of 1293 posts, acquired 38 disagrees, whereas you, over a lifetime of 1175 posts, have only achieved 10 disagrees.
Could do better then! Sounds like my old school reports.

Last edited:
I have an "I like red x's sticker":Nailbiting

A transparent sticker. I have that sticker also - it's to protect the paint from the bike rack.
Looked like rust in that picture.

Looked like rust in that picture.

Sorry to say that 1) the Cali was but dirty when I took the photo. (Won't happen again). 2) it's a very badly applied (by the dealer) transparent sticker designed to protect the paint when the bike rack is fitted. I keep meaning to putting a new set on and getting rid of these badly applied ones. 3) no rust on the van... yet. Even the roof appears to be ok and we are coming up to a year of ownership in June!!

All that aside do you like my sticker....???

Y
Sorry to say that 1) the Cali was but dirty when I took the photo. (Won't happen again). 2) it's a very badly applied (by the dealer) transparent sticker designed to protect the paint when the bike rack is fitted. I keep meaning to putting a new set on and getting rid of these badly applied ones. 3) no rust on the van... yet. Even the roof appears to be ok and we are coming up to a year of ownership in June!!

All that aside do you like my sticker....???
Yes.

Is it true symmetry if the van is pointing towards the back on the near side and to the front on the offside. Discuss
I wasn't going to be that pedantic. Handed would be true symmetry.

Is it true symmetry if the van is pointing towards the back on the near side and to the front on the offside. Discuss
You are defining true symmetry as reflective symmetry. A rotational symmetry is still a valid symmetry.

I'll have you know that I do like Wine gums, Blackwoods gin, Mrs Mills and the feeling you get when youv'e just dumped an enormous pile of crap at the tip. :thumb
Now that would make for a great sticker :):Iamsorry

Should signed up members get a club sticker as I haven't received one !

I want a big sticker saying 'my other car is a California'

Giving a clue to other Cali drivers why a mad woman in a bright red X trail is waving at them!

Back