Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to get VB air fitted (living in Belgium)

babble

babble

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hello All, I'm seriously considering getting VB air suspension fitted, even if the price seems to be getting eye-wateringly expensive. I've had one quote from Rosmia which is north of £8k for the fully set up fitted... but seeing as I'm based in Belgium I guess it would be better to get it fitted here, or in the Netherlands.

Any recommendations very welcome!

Thank

Hello All, I'm seriously considering getting VB air suspension fitted, even if the price seems to be getting eye-wateringly expensive. I've had one quote from Rosmia which is north of £8k for the fully set up fitted... but seeing as I'm based in Belgium I guess it would be better to get it fitted here, or in the Netherlands.

Thank
VB is seen Nederlands bedrijf,dus ik denk dat het in Nederland goedkoper zou zijn. De mijne werd in Norfolk door Full Circle Enterprises uit Banham door £5,500, Mar dat was 4 ajar geleden.

Thanks! I'll send a request for a quote to some NL companies too then, and see what they say. I have written to campers.eu who have a video on it and say they fit them.

Thanks! I'll send a request for a quote to some NL companies too then, and see what they say. I have written to campers.eu who have a video on it and say they fit them.

I went with Goldschmidt instead of VB. Might want to check that too. One extra feature on the Goldschmidt is that you can weigh the van per axle. Useful once fully loaded to see where you are within the limits. Love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank
Is this transformation authorized by the "technical control" in Belgium?

Apparently yes, it is the one and only transformation allowed. (well, that's what i've heard here on the forum. I can't for the life of me work out where this information is available online from the Belgian government.)

Best advice I can give is to have a Chat with some people I know In Herk De stad.
They do all sorts of stuff for lowering Van's/car's.
They are secialized in Transporters and Sell KW suspenions, but also do Air Rides (managed or not).
Have a look at Blacksheep: https://www.bs-automotive.be/

thanks all! i spoke with a few very helpful folk yesterday. I ended up speaking with the VB air installer in belgium who sorts out all the paperwork here. very helpful. waiting for a quote.

Best advice I can give is to have a Chat with some people I know In Herk De stad.
They do all sorts of stuff for lowering Van's/car's.
They are secialized in Transporters and Sell KW suspenions, but also do Air Rides (managed or not).
Have a look at Blacksheep: https://www.bs-automotive.be/
i'll have a chat with them and see if there is any way of having a legal change in suspension other than VB air....

So, i got a quote for VB air including all the legal paper work stuff in Belgium (that was an extra €650) and the total was €9750. That's simply too much for me. i was possibly prepared to go as high as 8k, but near 10k is just more than i am prepared to pay.

€9750!!!!

( I was expecting some reaction, so i'm posting it again with exclamation marks!!!) :)