Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which end of the bed…

Head to the front. Downstairs this means torso is on the seat not the harder extension, and upstairs it's on the main bit of bed (squergo upgrade) not the extra little bit under the separate cushion.

When downstairs it depends on the end the is highest as I have my head at the high point. Upstairs we like to have the space above us so feet towards the tail gate.

I have always slept in the downstairs bed with my head at the tailgate end, if nothing else to avoid licks from the dog.

A few logical reasons for sleeping the other way around have started to niggle me, then I started to wonder if we’re doing it all wrong. So, what is your “orientation” and why…?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Head at Tailgate for us.

When downstairs it depends on the end the is highest as I have my head at the high point. Upstairs we like to have the space above us so feet towards the tail gate.

Perhaps we should all sleep on it :shocked

Downstairs - we always used to sleep with heads to the rear, it seemed the obvious way, easier to get up, although I struggled with not having enough light to read on the tambour door cupboards side. Changed to feet towards rear and find it actually more comfortable and lighting much better for reading.
Upstairs - heads to the front.
Kindle Paperwhites solved all our lighting when reading problems in and out of the van. Also less to pack and don’t disturb the person next to you.
Not for everyone but we like them.

Kindle Paperwhites solved all our lighting when reading problems in and out of the van. Also less to pack and don’t disturb the person next to you.
Not for everyone but we like them.
I have recently become the new owner of a Kindle Paperwhite, so that problem has been solved

Back