Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which fuse for Front Fog Lights?

Baronardup

Baronardup

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone. Gave our California Ocean its first long drive the other week and got the little orange warning light which apparently means there's a bulb failure. Bought a bulb set, but have now found it's both front fog lights which aren't working. Guessing it's the fuse and have got to the fuse box behind the cup holder but have no idea which fuse; can anybody help with that please?

Hi everyone. Gave our California Ocean its first long drive the other week and got the little orange warning light which apparently means there's a bulb failure. Bought a bulb set, but have now found it's both front fog lights which aren't working. Guessing it's the fuse and have got to the fuse box behind the cup holder but have no idea which fuse; can anybody help with that please?
There are Fuse Diagrams for the T6 in the Resources Section.

The fog lights don't have a separate fuse so if all the others are working it's probably not a fuse.
The lighting fuses are SC3 SC5 SC12 SC31 & SC47
Fuse-Card.png

The fog lights don't have a separate fuse so if all the others are working it's probably not a fuse.
The lighting fuses are SC3 SC5 SC12 SC31 & SC47
View attachment 78057
Thanks that's helpful. Is it me, but can't see SC 31 on there? I'm a bit non-plussed if it's not a fuse; would be unlikely for both fog light bulbs to blow at the same time. I've tried pulling the light switch out to second position so that rears come on (which they do), but they still don't work.

Thanks that's helpful. Is it me, but can't see SC 31 on there? I'm a bit non-plussed if it's not a fuse; would be unlikely for both fog light bulbs to blow at the same time. I've tried pulling the light switch out to second position so that rears come on (which they do), but they still don't work.
I know it is unlikely both bulbs fail, but not impossible. It would be worth checking at least one of them.

Back