Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which mattresses for a t6.1

D

Darrenrurth

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi we have a t6.1 on order for june
We Have had a look but can’t see any recent topic on the lower bed options.
There seem to be so many options with varying prices
We want to purchase a mattress for the lower bed ,comfort is more important than cost , Also not to bulky.would love to hear what people are using .
Also what is recommended for the top bed .can a toper,mattress be left upstairs when the roof is closed
Many thanks

Assuming T6.1 bed size is the same as a T6 - the bed of choice recently has been the Sea to Summit mattress. It can be used downstairs and upstairs. I believe one poster even deflates it and leaves it upstairs (the normal bed has to be removed).

The search facility on the site is your friend. If you don't get any specific posts from someone with a T6.1 it might be worth PM ing them. For instance I know that HappyGus is a T6.1 owner and I believed purchased a Sea to Summit mattress

Scoobz

If you enter the "search forums " on the forum header, you'll find loads of info on mattresses. Even it for a T5 or T6 will be relevant to a T6.1

If you enter the "search forums " on the forum header, you'll find loads of info on mattresses. Even it for a T5 or T6 will be relevant to a T6.1

Just be aware that a T5.1 / T6 mattress will overhang the end of a T6.1 bed by a bit - our Brandrup one ends up hanging over by about 100mm.

Back