Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

White panel in front of fridge - Ocean

LRGS253

LRGS253

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Whilst looking at Oceans I notice that some of them have a white panel under where the fridge is located and some don't. Was this a model year change or an option as I would prefer it to be the same throughout?

Hi, just to check, there is a folding table that slides away for storage in between the side of the rear seat and the fridge area, and this may be different colours depending on the age of the van - in my 2016 T6 is is mid-grey.
Is this the panel you are referring to or is it actually that part of the cabinet holding the fridge and the cooker is a different colour?
These pictures from the internet show the table folded away and then in use
If you don’t like the colour of the table top some people use a company such as Pixers to get stick in vinyl with pictures/patterns/photos to brighten things up I have plans to do mine with some photos blown up, but haven’t got to do it yetAAAA191B-7598-4FFA-B3FC-0496C47043DF.jpeg6E557B99-4B0C-469E-B363-1671275BC2A1.jpeg

I think you might be talking about the sliding table.

Not sure when the white option appeared.

I think you might be talking about the sliding table.

Not sure when the white option appeared.
Another poll?
My 2010 has the grey table, but I think most pre 2010 T5 have the yellowish table, along with the same colored furniture.