Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

winter air

Suggest you put a call in to Sinclair’s in Cardiff - they seem to know their stuff. I was in there on the weekend to enquire about a tyre flush and summer air refill. He said if I went for Welsh gas he’d throw in a good rimming in for free. Any reviews on Welsh gas? Is it worth the Premium? Will I still get the same promised mpg improvement when I drive in England?

I spoke to Sinclair’s and they can’t shift any of the premium stuff. Probably why, they’re throwing in the free rimming…

I now need rimming again , am I best replacing my wheels with steel ones ?
I’ve been told that rimming is most successful when you’re steeled for it. Cardiff has offered Welsh Gas as a special to newer members, but apparently it’s turned out to be just hot air extracted from chickens.

I’ve been told that rimming is most successful when you’re steeled for it. Cardiff has offered Welsh Gas as a special to newer members, but apparently it’s turned out to be just hot air extracted from chickens.
And there you have it from the expert as he relaxes in his " subsidised solar heated bath ".

What’s the best date to change Winter air? 1st April is just around the corner…

What’s the best date to change Winter air? 1st April is just around the corner…
Best to check the long range weather forecast. I imagine it might be too late to get a booking for 1st April.

Best to check the long range weather forecast. I imagine it might be too late to get a booking for 1st April.
I agree with the "check long range weather forecast " . I was planning to change 1st April to summer air, but a winter blast is coming ... so will stay with the winter air for a few more weeks.

094c031c66906157300c8ea8a3096b4e.jpg

Cleaner, greener bike pump air.

Suggest you put a call in to Sinclair’s in Cardiff - they seem to know their stuff. I was in there on the weekend to enquire about a tyre flush and summer air refill. He said if I went for Welsh gas he’d throw in a good rimming in for free. Any reviews on Welsh gas? Is it worth the Premium? Will I still get the same promised mpg improvement when I drive in England?
You seriously went to Sinclair, Cardiff?

Cleaner, greener bike pump air.
Looks very familiar, but a full inflation is (for me) a real workout for the arm muscles. Push 30 times, relax for a minute, repeat as required....half an hour later, have a cup of coffee.

In all seriousness,
i‘m seriously considering a serious upgrade, to seriously sort out the serious issue of this serious issue

Looks very familiar, but a full inflation is (for me) a real workout for the arm muscles. Push 30 times, relax for a minute, repeat as required....half an hour later, have a cup of coffee.

That’s about right. 30 pumps is about 1 psi. I was inflating the tyres for heavy loads. From memory, rear from 41 to 45psi; front from 44 to 45psi. Total inflation 10psi ~ 300 pumps.

As well as cleaner and greener it’s sweatier and therefore smellier.

You seriously used the word “seriously” on this thread!?
Yes. Seriously. I doubt if they would even know anything about even “ a solar heated bath “.

Just pop your tyre pump in the freezer for a couple of hours before topping up your tyres ..

Just pop your tyre pump in the freezer for a couple of hours before topping up your tyres ..

I just put the wheels in the freezer for a bit one at a time, far far simpler than messing about with a foot pump.

I just put the wheels in the freezer for a bit one at a time, far far simpler than messing about with a foot pump.
Andy, you know how I don’t like to be disagreed with, but once again you have out done yourself with that one. Absolute Genie ar*e