Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter Campsite recommendations

Just back from a long weekend at the Old Oaks Glastonbury site. Would really recommend the site. Very good social distancing rules being applied. Toilet/Shower blocks are probably the best we've ever used on a site.
The entire site was spotlessly clean, staff really knowledgeable about the area - local walks and cycle routes etc and very friendly.

Even had an Indian takeaway meal delivered to the site on Sunday night which was delicious

Not a Cali I know, but our van just after pitching up

View attachment 70593View attachment 70594View attachment 70595

Not a Cali as we know it...

but definitely a camper as we love them ....

Welcome to the site... love to have you join in.

Just back from a long weekend at the Old Oaks Glastonbury site. Would really recommend the site. Very good social distancing rules being applied. Toilet/Shower blocks are probably the best we've ever used on a site.
The entire site was spotlessly clean, staff really knowledgeable about the area - local walks and cycle routes etc and very friendly.

Even had an Indian takeaway meal delivered to the site on Sunday night which was delicious

Not a Cali I know, but our van just after pitching up

View attachment 70593View attachment 70594View attachment 70595
The Tower, I’ve just watched a film that had this tower in the film, but cannot remember the film name ! Looks a great site.
I’ll add it to my ever growing list for next yeah !

We very much enjoyed our trip to Castleton CAMC site, around this time last year. Currently shut, as in Tier 3, but looks like it might be going into Tier 2. It’s on the edge of the village and about a 10 minute walk into the centre.