Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter Driving

V

Vagophile

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I've always had a fond spot for the Fiat Panda 4x4 and have been researching their capabilities as a replacement car. In my researches, I stumbled on the attached video; I thought that you might like the surprise ending.

I've always had a fond spot for the Fiat Panda 4x4 and have been researching their capabilities as a replacement car. In my researches, I stumbled on the attached video; I thought that you might like the surprise ending.

The Panda 4 x 4 is a very capable but much underappreciated vehicle.

ha ha! loved that last white van skid :thumbup

I see a fair few of them up here in Scotland, I think they are great looking little cars.

Love an old Panda 4x4, my mate had one - very capable. He did a bit of greenlaning with me in my Defender 90 and another other mate in his lightweight with very few issues keeping up!

When he did get bogged down in the mud, 4 of us picked it up and he was on his way!

Appalling sound track ! Great vid. Lets face it, it's practically an Integrale!

Back