Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter get together

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Is anyone thinking of organising a winter get together somewhere? I would make the effort of attending if its already in the pipeline, or in someone's thoughts.
I know its a cop-out as I cant do it, but as said I would try to attend.

Anyone else?

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Is anyone thinking of organising a winter get together somewhere? I would make the effort of attending if its already in the pipeline, or in someone's thoughts.
I know its a cop-out as I cant do it, but as said I would try to attend.

Anyone else?
Hi Sandyvan, we meet up quarterly with another forum (T6) at the Trafford centre for a few coffees over the winter period. It’s a good get together and good to chat all things bus if that’s of interest.
I’d
Also I suggest maybe a Sunday meet at a cafe or the like near maybe a lake, with a large car park or similar. Open to ideas and suggestions but up for a mini meet or camp out whichever.

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Sandyvan, we meet up quarterly with another forum (T6) at the Trafford centre for a few coffees over the winter period. It’s a good get together and good to chat all things bus if that’s of interest.
I’d
Also I suggest maybe a Sunday meet at a cafe or the like near maybe a lake, with a large car park or similar. Open to ideas and suggestions but up for a mini meet or camp out whichever.
I will look on the T6 Forum, might be good to post dates on here as well if you can. I was also thinking a camp over.