Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wiper Blades

Simcon

Simcon

Please does anyone have any recommendations for replacement or upgraded wiper blades for California T5 2013? Thanks.

Please does anyone have any recommendations for replacement or upgraded wiper blades for California T5 2013? Thanks.
Hi Simcon, I replaced the wiper arms and blades on my 2013 Cali for the upgraded 2014 - 2015 Transporter ones, no need to park wiper arms vertically when cleaning windscreen, also aero blades fitted 20160908_150427.jpg

Hi I need to get some wiper blades for our 2013 Cali, it currently has the old style (not aero), do you know if I can buy the aero type from the club shop and fit them? The club shop sells the aero type listed for model year 2013 as the aero type with a push button to fit, but my Cali has the old type of fitting.

Hi I need to get some wiper blades for our 2013 Cali, it currently has the old style (not aero), do you know if I can buy the aero type from the club shop and fit them? The club shop sells the aero type listed for model year 2013 as the aero type with a push button to fit, but my Cali has the old type of fitting.
Check with the shop but ones I've bought in the past come with a range of fittings in the box.

Hi Simcon, I replaced the wiper arms and blades on my 2013 Cali for the upgraded 2014 - 2015 Transporter ones, no need to park wiper arms vertically when cleaning windscreen, also aero blades fitted View attachment 19801
Hello, I am interested in buying a set as mentioned above, do you have the part number/name for me to order online? Thanks.

I’m very impressed with Bosch wipers … quality of manufacture, as well as quality of wipe

Hello, I am interested in buying a set as mentioned above, do you have the part number/name for me to order online? Thanks.
Hi roadrunner 45, W7E2 955 410 B N/STOCK 619802/WIPER. W7E2 955 409 B N/STOCK 619802/WIPER. W7E2 998 002 05B02A WIP. BLADE. Those are the 3 numbers on my Invoice.

Back