Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wiper Blades

westfalia

westfalia

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I have a choice but i want the best wipers.

Bosch Aero Twin + 19.90€ or
VW Aeros + 32.90€ a pair.

Are the vw ones just the same as the bosch but boxed nicer or do you
think there is a difference ?

I have just brought a rear wiper blade from my VW dealer. It was in a plastic bag with a VW label on it no fancy box. That said it was only £10.14 which I was very happy about.

Having just done the same search, I came to the conclusion that the VW ones were the best option and cheaper.... When I've looked the Bosch were coming out at around £19 each and the Halfords selector was showing the wrong sizes.

Workshop wanted to put VW blades on my Cali when doing the MOT. I asked about cheaper ones and my workshop (not a VW one) assured me the VW ones were better and as I've had very good service from them I told them to go ahead. They were right - certainly far better than the ones I bought at Halfords or wherever the previous time!

I bought Bosch ones from Halfords which they fitted on our T5 and they were not good. They scraped against the screen even in the wet. Terrible. Not sure if it was the fitting or the blades themselves but I have since had VW fit their blades and they are fine so my experience says go for only the VW.

Do not bu Bosch, I bought these thinking big name and heard decent reviews, but on my T5 Cali always been quite noisy and poor to clear edge section of passenger side

I use Heyner ones, bought from an internet auction site. They are very good quality, good price and sweep the windscreen well with no noises or smears.

I use Bosch. Can not compare to VW. I‘m interested in hearing which are better because IMO it is an important piece of rubber.

+1 for Bosch, dealer told me they make the VW ones

I went for the VW ones.
They don´t fit. Mine are ones with a hole in them :headbang:headbang
So they´re going back. I now see that my part number
is- 7H5955425B
I should have looked at the old ones first before ordering. :headbang
IMG_4961.jpg

Back