Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

All fitted and looking good, thanks Andrew.IMG_1197.jpgIMG_1195.jpgIMG_1196.jpg

Hi,

Interested in these possibly... how would we go about ordering some?

Sorry new to VW's but would they fit the T6 Ocean? In other words are all the newish VW's work surfaces all the same size?

Hi,

Interested in these possibly... how would we go about ordering some?

Sorry new to VW's but would they fit the T6 Ocean? In other words are all the newish VW's work surfaces all the same size?

Hi,

The T6 glass work tops are the same part as the T5 so fit the same.

If you would like a set simply send payment and I will send them out to you the next day.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Update 9 Aug'16

To all of you who have ordered kits recently, apologies for the delay getting them sent out. The chap who manufacturers these is now back at work after leave, and very kindly produced a new batch of protector kits as soon as he got back.

All reserved kits were sent out late yesterday afternoon, so should be with you all by then end of the week.

I now have a small stock of kits ready to go should anyone want to place an order. Just send me a private message or reply to this post if you are not a member.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Last edited:
Andy, what about the ones for the table, been chasing for a while now ?

Andy, what about the ones for the table, been chasing for a while now ?
Hi Bubba,

Unfortunately, I have had very little time to progress this further than the prototype stage, furthermore, the manufacturer is very busy at the moment and only really has enough time to keep the worktop protector supplies coming.

I have not abandoned this additional protector fr those who ordered coloured glass top protectors, I just need to find the time and talk to the supplier to see if he would be happy to produce these.

I will be in touch.

Andrew.

New stock of protector kits collected today (9 Sep'16)

We have been out of stock for a couple of weeks with just reserved kits being sent out. 20 kits were collected this morning so drop me a message or text if you would like a kit.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

November 2nd 2016

Worktop protector kits currently sold out again I'm afraid, a new batch of kits will be arriving towards the end of next week.

Kind regards,

Andrew & Polly.

November 25th 2016 Update

New Batch of protectors collected today along with all special coloured kits recently ordered by members. These will be sent out tomorrow morning so should be with you all early next week.

Thanks

Andrew.

Black Friday Deal:

15% off all worktop protector orders this weekend 25,26 & 27 Nov'16.

Original frosted covers £25.00 NOW £21.25

Special order coloured covers £30. NOW £25.50

Any questions, just PM or text on 07737385962

Thanks,

Andrew

I sent you an email, to order a protective, hello let me know
Paolo from Italy

Thanks, will try and hunt down - look very handy.
Yes the "mugs" are from Ikea. Not really mugs, more kitchen storage, they clip onto kitchen shelves etc. they sell. The hooks were possibly Ikea or came with the hanging rail from @Calikev can't remember.

Yes the "mugs" are from Ikea. Not really mugs, more kitchen storage, they clip onto kitchen shelves etc. they sell. The hooks were possibly Ikea or came with the hanging rail from @Calikev can't remember.
Thanks for info LL. Will be hunting these down as they look very cool and practical.:thumb:thumb

December 7th 2016 Update

4 standard frosted kits and 5 coloured kits sent out today, you know who you are. Some of the colours I have not supplied before look great.

If anyone would like a kit before Christmas please do let me know asap as the chap that manufactures them is shutting down the workshop at Christmas for 2 weeks.

Thanks.

December 7th 2016 Update

4 standard frosted kits and 5 coloured kits sent out today, you know who you are. Some of the colours I have not supplied before look great.

If anyone would like a kit before Christmas please do let me know asap as the chap that manufactures them is shutting down the workshop at Christmas for 2 weeks.

Thanks.
Think I'd like a set of frosted ones.

Think I'd like a set of frosted ones.

Hi Teejay1

I have sent you a private message regarding your frosted glass protector kit.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Our Sky Blue worktop protectors arrived today! They are a great colour thank you. Just need the Cali to pop them in now! I'll put pictures up once fitted.

Back