Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Hi Andrew and Polly

Hope you well.
Would you have orange in stock ?
Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul, coloured kits are special order as there are so many colours. The manufacturer produced an orange / apricot kit for someone recently so hopefully he should have some material left.

I will order them tomorrow so please let me know your address so I can get the postage labels sorted etc.

Payment of £29.95 for the coloured kit can be sent via PayPal to: ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks for your enquiry,

Andrew & Polly.

Thank you Andrew and Polly. I eventually got around to fitting the protectors. Very easy to fit and they look fab. Brightens up the inside of our van Love it

IMG_9156.JPG

IMG_9157.JPG

Really pleased you like them, they look great. Many thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated, as it reassures people that they are an easy fit.

Andrew & Polly.

July 13th Update - Coloured protector kits collected today.

To all those who have ordered coloured protector kits in the last week or so, these were collected from the manufacturer this morning and will be packed this evening and sent out to you tomorrow. They will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail, so should be with you by Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Kind regards,

Andrew & Polly.

39d19488f4be358451b3e49c1ff58a6d.gif

I think this is the full set of colours. The wife found it, based on the colour swatch books posted earlier in the thread.

Olympic Blue does look good - we're still mulling over our choice...

August 5th Update:

We have been sold out of frosted worktop protectors for a few weeks now, however, our manufacturer delivered 25 kits this morning for those who have reserved recently and a few for anyone else who wants a kit. Coloured kits also available as special order.

Kind regards,

Andrew & Polly.

Hi... Definitely a future customer but not got a cali yet but seeing as the my18 are now coming through I was wondering if you've been able to get the templates for the new split cooker top?

39d19488f4be358451b3e49c1ff58a6d.gif

I think this is the full set of colours. The wife found it, based on the colour swatch books posted earlier in the thread.

Olympic Blue does look good - we're still mulling over our choice...

This is really very helpful thanks. I have the light blue gloss and it is true to the colour shown here. Olympic blue looks more the colour I was aiming for.

Hi... Definitely a future customer but not got a cali yet but seeing as the my18 are now coming through I was wondering if you've been able to get the templates for the new split cooker top?

Count me in on a split glass version. Really liked them on my current Cali and want my new one to get he same treatment when it arrives. :thumb

Hi Andrew - do you have any frosted kits left please? Many thanks.

Hi Andrew - do you have any frosted kits left please? Many thanks.
Hi Mr & Mrs B,

We have about 3 or 4 kits left from the latest batch. I have sent you a private message.

Andrew.

Hi Mr & Mrs B,

We have about 3 or 4 kits left from the latest batch. I have sent you a private message.

Andrew.
Hi Andrew - I've just replied with details - thank you.
Kath

Hi Andrew, did you say that you might be getting the split tops in? Would be very interested thanks

August 24 Update - New 2018 3 x Worktop Protector Kit In Development.

We have received quite a few enquiries regarding protector kits for the new 3 x split worktops in the latest California model. Mainly from France, Netherlands & Belgium but also a few from the UK.

I am currently having prototypes manufactured and will be test fitting them in the next few weeks. Frosted and coloured kits will hopefully be available by the end of September 2017. If you would like to register or reserve a kit do please let us know.

2 x worktop protector kits for all pre 2017 California's are currently available ready to send in frosted glass style and special order for coloured kits (approx. 10 days).

Thanks,

Andrew.

We have received quite a few enquiries regarding protector kits for the new 3 x split worktops in the latest California model. Mainly from France, Netherlands & Belgium but also a few from the UK.

I am currently having prototypes manufactured and will be test fitting them in the next few weeks. Frosted and coloured kits will hopefully be available by the end of September 2017. If you would like to register or reserve a kit do please let us know.

2 x worktop protector kits for all pre 2017 California's are currently available ready to send in frosted glass style and special order for coloured kits (approx. 10 days).

Thanks,

Andrew.
Hi, Please put us down for the 3x split work surface protector, transparent, if possible please
Many thanks

Thanks,

Andrew.
Hi Andrew. I'm interested in a 3x split version. What's the difference in look between frosted and 'transparent matt', given that the glass itself is frosted? Pictures would be good if possible.

Hi Andrew. I'm interested in a 3x split version. What's the difference in look between frosted and 'transparent matt', given that the glass itself is frosted? Pictures would be good if possible.
We only do one style of frosted, it makes the worktops look a bit more matt, but keeps that original look for anyone who doesn't want a brighter colour.

Hi Andrew, PM sent, but please add me to your UK reserve list for a standard frosted kit for the split worktop.
Thanks
Mark

Hi Andrew, could I confirm that we too are on the Uk waiting list for the standard frosted kit for the split top please
Thankyou

We only do one style of frosted, it makes the worktops look a bit more matt, but keeps that original look for anyone who doesn't want a brighter colour.
Thanks Andrew. I'd like one when they are available please.

Update: 3x Split worktop protectors ready to order!

I now have the measurements of the revised worktops, so will place an order to the manufacturer in the morning. Many thanks to SimonB for letting me spend an hour taking the dimensions from their lovely new California this evening.

If you would like to reserve a kit, please let us know and I will get the postage labels ready etc.

You can contact us via private message via the forum, email to ajsmailmail@blueyonder.co.uk or text to 07737385962.

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Last edited:
Back