Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

World premiere of the all new Volkswagen California

There was a shot with the wind-out awning on one side and a drive-away awning on the other side. That seems to be a good way to make use of the extra sliding door for camping.

This appears to be a look at the new Ocean

Induction hob gone and only one gas burner

The handbrake going makes sense. We travel as a couple and never turn the driver seat around . If there are three or four of you, turning the driver seat around each time is a pain. One gas ring is a none starter. At the end of the day it being better than the outgoing Californias is irrelevant. Buyers will compare it to other options in the market. We love our t6.1. I hope everyone enjoys their multivan Cali too. Happy campers all round.

Did I hear him right? The rear wheels are electric driven. Like a hybrid 4x4 drivetrain? So not 4Motion system. Curious how that would work.

Not sure, but he mentioned a hundred grand…

Saw this on f bk

Screenshot_20240507_180238_Facebook.jpg

Seen the posts on LinkedIn... I am not impressed.

Like I mentioned in another post, just like the Grand California turned out to be nothing like the XXL California Concept... This followed same principle.

At this point, revised Marco Polo looks very good.

As someone who works in the automotive industry, I will never buy a PHEV simply because you have the most complex vehicles possible in terms of integration. If you intend to keep the vehicle for a long time, good luck because Germans can't do a PHEV to save their lives. It's either ICE or full BEV or a Prius.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

They all look like electric roofs too. Be a shame to loose out on the vw scene that is so massive. I know things grow on people eventually but not sure this will. And the price, what will that be? 100k? My t6 was less than half that. Doubt very much I'll be seen in one of these things anytime soon.

They all look like electric roofs too. Be a shame to loose out on the vw scene that is so massive. I know things grow on people eventually but not sure this will. And the price, what will that be? 100k? My t6 was less than half that. Doubt very much I'll be seen in one of these things anytime soon.
MV Coast and Beach will have manual roofs just like the T6.1

And I think the funky sliding kitchen unit is gone too in the production model. Gained a tiny postage stamp sized interior table. Seriously did the developers actually spend any time in the California?

Back