Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£40 Campingaz Stove & Get A Free 907 Cyclinder + Go Outdoors

Oh, in-store only, obviously, for the cylinder.
And have to have a (£5) GO Outdoors member card...

Oh, in-store only, obviously, for the cylinder.
And have to have a (£5) GO Outdoors member card...
Picked one up in Canterbury this afternoon. Salesperson seemed slightly disgruntled......"we're gonna have no gas left at this rate!". I took that to mean they have been popular today!

• Haha
Reactions: Sad
My mate just got this deal after being quoted £70 for a new 907 bottle filled banging good deal

Reactions: Sad
And an extra 10% off I think if ur in the Camping and Caravan Club on presentation of your membership cards for both gooutdoors and CCC.

There’s going to be a lot of camping stoves on Gumtree!

Picked one up in Canterbury this afternoon. Salesperson seemed slightly disgruntled......"we're gonna have no gas left at this rate!". I took that to mean they have been popular today!
So popular that it’s stove only now according to the website ( via the hot deal link)

Lol: especially the £40 one.

AFCFFFF4-ECA6-4ABF-BC8D-CE5E81DEB860.png

Last edited:
Picked up a couple of £40 stoves in Canterbury and two free bottles of gas ready for when my van arrives. Receipt shows gas bottles were £70 each. Advert claims worth £90. Plenty of stoves in stock, but did not see a lot of gas bottles. Whilst there saw two other people picking up the same offer. Was about to order from Chorley gas whose price has gone up to £60 for a new bottle. So for £40 gas and stove a bargain

The cali stuff pile is now growing in the garage.

Picked up a couple of £40 stoves in Canterbury and two free bottles of gas ready for when my van arrives. Receipt shows gas bottles were £70 each. Advert claims worth £90. Plenty of stoves in stock, but did not see a lot of gas bottles. Whilst there saw two other people picking up the same offer. Was about to order from Chorley gas whose price has gone up to £60 for a new bottle. So for £40 gas and stove a bargain

The cali stuff pile is now growing in the garage.
It is a cracking deal, but I've just bought two full bottles from Chorley Gas over the last couple of months in prep for (hopefully) soon to arrive Cali. I think we paid £52 for the first and £55 for the second.

If I'd only known...!

Just managed to get one at the Derby store. 2 others going through the tills at the same time, and from comments by the staff, it’s been a steady stream. Very handy as we wanted a full spare.

Got one from Swindon this afternoon. Seemed to be plenty left.

None currently in stock at Bristol Cribbs, they may got more stock but couldn’t say for sure.

Just got a £40 double gas burner and free 907 gas bottle from Go outdoors in York, plenty still in stock. Not advertised online, only in store. Picked up a regulator and hose as well £14. Good timing as expect our first van sometime next month.

Back