12v Jack

• Thread starter Peter Guiton Cali
  • Start date
P

Peter Guiton Cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Anyone used or brought a 12 v Jack for the Cali. The Jack provide by Vw is quite unsafe and also as the vehicle is quite low sometimes difficult to get under the vehicle
I’m looking at 12 volt Jack or a small 3 tonne trolley Jack that is low enough and hopefully comes in a box . Any suggestions gratefully accepted

Anyone used or brought a 12 v Jack for the Cali. The Jack provide by Vw is quite unsafe and also as the vehicle is quite low sometimes difficult to get under the vehicle
I’m looking at 12 volt Jack or a small 3 tonne trolley Jack that is low enough and hopefully comes in a box . Any suggestions gratefully accepted
SGS do a 2 ton low profile with a case. Don't have it myself, but have seen it being used.

The profile of the 12v ones is pretty high and definitely not getting under the Cali.

The best profile for the Cali is unfortunately the VW one. Make it safe by chocking the other wheels and ensuring that you're on solid ground. If on soft ground carry a piece of small timber to put under.

As you will be lifting the Cali from one end, a 2 ton jack is sufficient.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk