Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

180 PS, nippy or what!

Freeley said:
KernowLad said:
choplee said:
I think i would rather have a fwd vw over a rwd BMW any day ....but when I'm rich enough I will have a Cali with more spec than in the vw catalogue :)

Fine, you're not a keen driver then. Not all of us are.

I'd only have the Golf R (or one of their nice SUVs)as its 4WD. FWD is "easy," cheaper to make but driving and steering all through the same wheels is quite obviously flawed. But 95% of drivers don't need or want anything more.

We aren't all the same; its more that the constant anti 4motion bleaters don't have it and don't understand it; to them its not worth having. Which for them, is true.
You know what kernow you really can be a complete arse sometimes.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I just speak my mind rather than constantly sniping at others. Not always popular. But thanks for the insult.

KernowLad said:
Freeley said:
KernowLad said:
choplee said:
I think i would rather have a fwd vw over a rwd BMW any day ....but when I'm rich enough I will have a Cali with more spec than in the vw catalogue :)

Fine, you're not a keen driver then. Not all of us are.

I'd only have the Golf R (or one of their nice SUVs)as its 4WD. FWD is "easy," cheaper to make but driving and steering all through the same wheels is quite obviously flawed. But 95% of drivers don't need or want anything more.

We aren't all the same; its more that the constant anti 4motion bleaters don't have it and don't understand it; to them its not worth having. Which for them, is true.
You know what kernow you really can be a complete arse sometimes.....

I just speak my mind rather than constantly sniping at others. Not always popular. But thanks for the insult.

I can't think of anybody on here that snipes more than you.
And speaking your mind is fine but it wouldn't hurt to consider other people's feelings before doing so sometimes.

I understand the vag 4motion system and had a fair few cars with it as well ...
I'm more of an old Skool v- dubber ,but if money was no object I'm sure I'd have all the toys .... Also with the work I do I couldn't really get any chance to use the full system for what it's intended ... Maybe next time when I have more time on my hands to explore I would look at one .....
Sorry fella not a bemmer guy had Afew of them as well and as much as I loved my M3 it will be along time before I get another one .. Personal opinion and tastes I think they call it :)

Freeley said:
KernowLad said:

And speaking your mind is fine but it wouldn't hurt to consider other people's feelings before doing so sometimes.

What like you and a couple of others do, constantly sniping about 4wd, surfing, whatever? Is that somehow fine then? I only bite when someone has a go; you and James both do it a lot. Before flinging insults, think a little. You think you're being funny (I'm guessing) but I don't find myself laughing at all; its just nasty pot shots.

KernowLad said:
Freeley said:
KernowLad said:

What like you and a couple of others do, constantly sniping about 4wd, surfing, whatever? Is that somehow fine then? I only bite when someone has a go; you and James both do it a lot. Before flinging insults, think a little. You think you're being funny (I'm guessing) but I don't find myself laughing at all; its just nasty pot shots.
I wasn't going to post again as it gets boring for everybody else but I've got 5 minutes free......

I've got to say you are talking absolute garbage.
I've never once mentioned 4wd or surfing I have no interest in either so why bother posting?
I did pull you up on the BM name dropping once but that was said in jest as you well know.
So get your facts straight before lacing into me.

Come on, don't get all 'stressy' as my daughter would say. If you have strong opinions perhaps you could share them using PMs?

beardie said:
Come on, don't get all 'stressy' as my daughter would say. If you have strong opinions perhaps you could share them using PMs?

Or there's the T5 forum boxing ring :)

Agreed Beardie.

James and Freeley ignore my posts, I will ignore yours from now on. That way we can all carry on posting.

I put a crazy face at the end of my post - it was meant to be lighthearted.

I was going to suggest that as we are talking 4 motion again, I should get a grip....

I am not a detractor of 4 Motion, it's a very relevant system, in my weird VW geek world a nicely specced T5 Pan Americana would go down a treat.

James

Back