Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1st post - New 2017 Cali ordered

Oh....The dealer didn't know where the torch option is? It's not the same as the T5. He gave me a T5 torch, but don't know where to plug it in. Any ideas?

Oh....The dealer didn't know where the torch option is? It's not the same as the T5. He gave me a T5 torch, but don't know where to plug it in. Any ideas?
Torch or Flashlight. I have the cig lighter torch, but surely that's not the one you pay big bucks for?

In my Beach, the bigger torch (approx £50) is in a holder in the rear base of the drivers seat.

Perhaps reconsider the spare wheel. We hit a rock that had just come down the bankside in Spain a couple of years ago and it tore the sidewall of the tyre. Goo and compressed air can would have been no use in that situation.
Can you get a spare with 18" wheels?? Depends on the tyre profile I guess whether or not it will fit.
You don't get a spare with the 18" wheel option.
Only way would be to purchase a 17" steel or alloy wheel either later or from the Dealer (expensive).
No room for an 18" on the spare carrier due to the tyre/wheel width, the diameter is the same as 17".

Update on that. you can get an 18" 7J steel with a 235-50 tyre which has the correct overall diameter as the 255 tyre and the !7" 235-55. I think they were originally on the Amorak Pickup.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-VW-T5...ake:VW&hash=item1a1c806081:g:p8EAAOSwLF1X5lF1

Last edited: