Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2014 California's

Re: September '62 California's

As am I...

But I always have the

End_frame_the_last_word.jpg

Re: September '62 California's

Looks as though our new Cali will be a 62 plate as its now due early November, at least 3 months sooner than we had expected it :barmy

Re: March '13 California's

Its getting to that time of the year again. Who's got a new California coming in March?

We have four, all 180bhp, 3 DSG and 1 manual. The first is a Dark Wood DSG, which is due in March. This one will be wearing my number plate OL11SAR.

:thumb

I ordered in November. Not sure when it will arrive.

We ordered last week of October and its in the country waiting to be transported to the dealers, so looking at next weekend to pick up. So yours should not be far behind.

Re: March '12' California's

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Look what's just turned up at SMG Cowfold;

85320e2c.jpg

:D
is the white one on the left a beach??... if so, it might be mine!

Re: March '12' California's

redredzimmer said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Look what's just turned up at SMG Cowfold;

85320e2c.jpg

:D
is the white one on the left a beach??... if so, it might be mine!

No, those pictures are from 2012, that white one on the left is currently up for sale, its a 180DSG

Look whats turned up at SMG today, the first of our 2013 California's. Its a 180 DSG in Dark Wood. I am loving this colour already, what do you think?

99f8c51ae639406a551a8bcc8ccfecef.jpg

293df1d1e9ab65f507c0a2e4b3b7a85c.jpg

b578676446c9daf344c47afa002f9c42.jpg

58a1add9270dee178ae71adc88e8c6e5.jpg

c025038fd4e8c67d667a9e527fb07990.jpg

Thank you Hugh at SMG for taking the pictures

Looks real nice oli. A little bit different from your normal silver & grey :thumb

I like it.

I'd like to see it in the flesh. :thumb

Stu said:
I like it.

I'd like to see it in the flesh. :thumb

You will do, i,ll be bringing it to the May meet :thumb

i did see a Darkwood carravelle Tonbridge in the flesh and it's verging on the color Burgundy unless my eyes aren't working ...

Re the table rattle ours only does that when my wife doesn't put it back properly. When you slide back the folded down table, when it is about an inch from it's top locking catch, you then need to push/hold it back against the fridge base and then push it into the unseen catch at bottom. (Mine's a pre facelift model) . It never rattles when it's folded down and put back this way.

Finally we have the nod from VW that our 2014 Cali's are built and on route to us. Once again we have some very nice specifications coming, and this year we have two 4-motions being added to the fleet. Watch this space for pictures on arrival :thumb

Can't wait to see the pics Ol.

Out of interest which are your most popular Cali's?

Do people tend to choose the DSG over Manual, or do they not get to choose?

Whenever I talk to people about Automatics they seem to imagine clunky old type Autos and they think they wouldn't enjoy an Auto.

Also. do you not worry where people are going to take the 4x4s? :)

Back