Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2014 California's

BMVS-Camper-Hire

BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello all

Who's waiting patiently for a new California in March?

We have 3 coming, which will , make our fleet a total of four California's. We have already sold our 11 plate 180 DSG in grey, and still have our 11 plate manual black 180 for sale. We still have our 140 California which was new in July, and we will run this till the end of this season.

Our new Campervans are as follows;

Silver 180 DSG, Privacy, cruise, MFSW, Climatic, safe, PDC, awning and 5th seat.

Candy white 180 DSG, Privacy, cruise, awning, PDC and 5th seat.

Black 180 manual, Privacy, cruise, awning, PDC and 5th seat.

We only run our California's for 12 months, so keep your eyes on our website for when they come up for sale.

What have you got coming and what's the specification?

March '12' California's

Me!

Just in process of sorting insurance and reg transfer.

Candy white 140 manual, privacy glass awning, 17" wheels, parking sensors, cruise control, DAB radio, mud flaps.

Now just need to plan that first long weekend away ...

Steve

March '12' California's

Me too!

Fresco green 180DSG cruise control, climatronic, privacy glass.... Can not wait :) :) :)

Re: March '12' California's

yep... need to check on delivery, and arrange to send the dealership my new reg...

I was too damn impatient!

Nice sounding vans you lot - can't wait to see pics!

March '12' California's

It was only the fact that I'd gone and bought a '12 plate that stopped me from taking delivery of my Cali when they told me it was at the dealers on 3rd Jan - a whole 2 months earlier than I'd been told / planned for!

Look what's waiting at the dealer. 'Lilli' is being delivered on February 29th, ready for March 1st.

593516b6.jpg

Look what's just turned up at SMG Cowfold;

85320e2c.jpg

:D

Waiting to pick up our silver Berghaus on 3 Mar! Hoping to sort reg out tomorrow and first pics by Friday :grin:

March '12' California's

We visited our Cali today! She's lovely :) there was also another fresco green in the compound an olympian blue and a natural grey- glad she's with friends! Roll on march 9th

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330194023.792904.jpg

I wish there was a like button. my natural grey is sitting waiting to be picked up just need to organise a date......... :barmy

Picking ours up on the 2 March, from Robinson's of Norwich.
This is a pic of it, before the PDI, obviously we can't wait to go out in her for a weekend away somewhere. :grin:

VW cali Feb 28th 2012 (2).jpg

Some sleepless nights ahead!

Got my first one already, two more to go, or maybe 3 the way the bookings are going. :D

No fair!!!

I'm having to wait until tomorrow - and there you are getting THREE all on same day!

Not all today, in the next few weeks

Dammit - us 61 platers all have "old" vans now :cry:

KernowLad said:
Dammit - us 61 platers all have "old" vans now :cry:

Haha, you are so last year! :lol:

Mind you 3 of mine will be wearing 2011 personal plates anyway!

We just picked up our Cali today
I must say we are over the moon with her, but after checking through the list of options we ordered 3 months ago, we've realised that the remote-control steering wheel, unfortunately wasn't there, and Steve the salesman said it cannot be retrofitted after taking delivery from the factory, so I'm afraid we have the ordinary leather version, and many apologies from the dealers, with a refund of £145 + 3 years free servicing as a gesture of goodwill, considering I'm afraid it was their fault, in not ordering the said item.
So obviously I'm disappointed' on the other hand having £300.00 of free 'service package' goes a long way as recompense, mind if it was a auto gearbox, instead of a manual, I may have been more annoyed Ha Ha :grin:

We will play with her tomorrow, Saturday as we got home in the dark. mind ,considering it isn't 'run in', and also it's the; 4 motion 180 version, 32.6 mpg average isn't too bad ( 19 miles away) I think we will get a lot better than this when she's 'run in'

(stephen Howard) At Robinsons Norwich. 02-03-12.jpg New California At Robinsons Norwich. 02-03-12.jpg

Very nice - similarish to ours!

Performance and mpg are improving dramatically on ours as the miles increase (now 1300) - almost night and say comparison.

ENJOY!! :D :barmy

Looks the business Stephen no wonder your happy Enjoy it.
Ps did you tell the salesman you belong to the best Cali club around. :thumb :thumb :thumb

Back