Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2018 3x Split Worktop Protector Kit

Hi Andrew,

Any idea when the worktop protectors will be delivered, I've sent you text and private message but you haven't replied. I trust you are OK?

Thanks,
Brendan

Hi Andrew
Likewise - I messaged to see if you had received payment but have heard nothing...
Wondered when the coloured kits might be sent?
Many thanks
Gillian

Hi Andrew,

Just received the protectors, thank you very much.

All the best,
Brendan

Thanks to Andrew,

Received and fitted my protectors this week. Really easy to fit after watching youtube and look great.

Cheers
Seb

Hi Andrew
I have watched your video for the worktop protector . I have a VW california ocean 2018 model- do you have a standard size for this model that you supply. Reading from other post I see they have sent you the size. Would you need me to do the same if I have to place an order?
Look forward to hearing from you
BW
Poornima

Hi Andrew
I have watched your video for the worktop protector . I have a VW california ocean 2018 model- do you have a standard size for this model that you supply. Reading from other post I see they have sent you the size. Would you need me to do the same if I have to place an order?
Look forward to hearing from you
BW
Poornima
No he has them ready cut for the 3 part worktop fitted from 2018. Best to email him at the address given above.

Has anyone bought these recently as posts seem mostly 2017 / 2018

Bought last year. Very happy with result. Easy to install following the YouTube video. Only one point - which might be just me - when the instructions say "soapy water" I had to have that translated to water with a few drops of washing up detergent (rather than actual soap and water which is what I thought was meant).

I ordered well in advance of my new Ocean's delivery, as Andrew was waiting until he had enough orders.

Back