Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2021 price rise

I’m sure they won’t. Do you have a letter with a final on the road price?
When I ordered, the dealer sighed on my behalf, as the price had gone up 1% 7 days earlier
Yes, Iv got my order form including all the costs. Fingers crossed, no problems. Incredibly expensive for the Sports Styling pack moving forward if the configuration is correct

What is the the total cost for the SP on your order form? £2600+£4000+£800?!
You can always delete it if you haven't a provisional build week yet...
Yes, Iv got my order form including all the costs. Fingers crossed, no problems. Incredibly expensive for the Sports Styling pack moving forward if the configuration is correct

What is the the total cost for the SP on your order form? £2600+£4000+£800?!
You can always delete it if you haven't a provisional build week yet...
£2640.00 Sports Styling pack
£780.00 Drivers assist package

Il give my dealer a call today to confirm all is ok with regards to the increase.

Called Breeze, Jon confirmed the vehicle is ordered with VW & accepted, plus it has a “ Pound sign” next to the order on the system to say the price can’t be changed. Next time I get an update will be next year to confirm the build week.

£2640.00 Sports Styling pack
£780.00 Drivers assist package

Il give my dealer a call today to confirm all is ok with regards to the increase.
Ah well that is correct - you are obliged to pay for the Drivers Assist to get the Sports Pack, but that comes with useful electronic features and I was going to tick that box anyway, so I didn't see that as an added cost to obtain the SP

Hi
Can you confirm you get the black mirror caps included with in the sports styling pack?

Yes it does come with black mirror caps looking at the pictures other members have posted
I wouldn't want black mirror caps as the potential for oncoming Drivers not to see them is a high risk with the potential for expensive repair costs, they never stop nor do you get time to note the registration number.

Looks good - best pic I've seen on the undertray (from the rear) although not especially visible against the dark paint. Made me wonder a couple of things.
- Bit odd that they don't black the connection piece between mirror and door (seems to be Indium on the pic?)
- It does look lower to me, like Chat may have it wrong and the lowering springs come with the Edition alloy wheels

I wouldn't want black mirror caps as the potential for oncoming Drivers not to see them is a high risk with the potential for expensive repair costs, they never stop nor do you get time to note the registration number.
Minor risk surely? Cali mirrors are higher than most vehicles anyway. And what if you buy a black van?

Looks good - best pic I've seen on the undertray (from the rear) although not especially visible against the dark paint. Made me wonder a couple of things.
- Bit odd that they don't black the connection piece between mirror and door (seems to be Indium on the pic?)
- It does look lower to me, like Chat may have it wrong and the lowering springs come with the Edition alloy wheels
I think he mentions he has lowered his Cali

Back