Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best dealer and Price Rise?

DoctorBob

DoctorBob

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi VWCC,
Currently thinking of buying a new T6.1 Ocean under the assumption that now is probably a good time to negotiate a good deal; can the collective recommend the most competitive dealer in the UK for discounts/deals? Also I think there has been a price rise on the configurator in the last few days - 4Motions seem to have gone up about £1.5k....
cheers
Dr Bob

I dealt with John Mason of Liverpool Volkswagen Van Centre, and was very pleased with deal and attention / 0151 486 8400 / 079 3095 3298

The names that people suggest on here are:
Tom + Breeze Poole
Laine Watts + SMG Tonbridge
Guy + Preston
Liverpool Van Centre

But try as many as possible once you know what spec you are after.

Will be interested to know what discount is currently available.

A decent discount was generally around 7-8% off of list and options + any finance contribution.

You could also get a price from Autobid UK, they offered me 7% and I used this to get a better offer from the dealers.

Hi VWCC,
Currently thinking of buying a new T6.1 Ocean under the assumption that now is probably a good time to negotiate a good deal; can the collective recommend the most competitive dealer in the UK for discounts/deals? Also I think there has been a price rise on the configurator in the last few days - 4Motions seem to have gone up about £1.5k....
cheers
Dr Bob
Hi Dr Bob, bought our Ocean from John Mason at Liverpool. Great guy and the best deal I could find. My brand new 2019 Cali was cheaper by just over 5k than the nearest of the other 6 dealers I contacted.

Personally I find @Michael Breeze to be the most competitive and actually the most attentive dealer. I've bought a few California's and had the usual can't be bothered attitude from other dealers but the guys at Breeze Poole and Breeze Totton are exemplary.

Hi VWCC,
cheers
Dr Bob
We had a dreadful experience with Liverpool who are actually the nearest dealer to us, walked away and had very pleasant dealings with Llandudno whom we purchased from.
As an aside we currently can’t get to Llandudno for a service due to Wales being shut due to Covid so we spoke to Liverpool on Monday morning to book a service. We were told someone would phone us back later in the day, 48 hours later we are still waiting for the call back, not impressed.
The reality is there seems to be a mixture of good and bad experiences from most dealers.

Thanks all for your kind comments about Breeze and thank you for your call into us today Rob (@DoctorBob). I hope @Tomdbreeze is able to help but if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards
Michael Gunner

Commercial Vehicle Brand Director

Thanks all for your kind comments about Breeze and thank you for your call into us today Rob (@DoctorBob). I hope @Tomdbreeze is able to help but if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards
Michael Gunner

hi Michael
Sorry it’s off topic any chance you could look at the change in ved thread and shed any light on it please
If you get a minute:)

Kind Regards
Michael Gunner

do you have a contact name in Germany for someone who oversee dealerships in UK? major poor customer service with Carrs and need some help, as VWCS equally useless. thanks- sorry to jump on post:)

do you have a contact name in Germany for someone who oversee dealerships in UK? major poor customer service with Carrs and need some help, as VWCS equally useless. thanks- sorry to jump on post:)

Good Morning

If you can let me know if the customer service issue with Carrs is with Aftersales or Sales I can speak to the relevant Volkswagen Area Manager to see if they can assist or escalate for you. Also feel free to email me with the best contact details for yourself and I will pass these on.

michael.gunner@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Kind Regards
Michael Gunner

Breeze Volkswagen Van Centres

Try Laine at SMG Tondbridge 01732 778877. Knows his Cali's and is very pleasant to deal with.