Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

4 years and 77,000 mile Service

Have you ever tried to get a garage to admit that work they did on your vehicle caused a failure. That would be like having a negotiation with Donald Trump.
I have an extreamy good set of tools and tightening bolts with a torque wrench is not really rocket science. When I did my apprenticeship we had it drummed into us check 3 times cut once.

Good evening,

I agree, but if I provide information and invoices that all the services and repairs are done by my VW dealer, I believe I have a good chance. Also if this is checked by the Garda there might be prove also.

But I hope that neither I or anybody on the forum ever will get into this position.

Regards,
Eberhard

I have just had a cam belt and water pump with idler rollers done at a local garage near where we live. All fully approved parts with a 3 year warranty..That’s on the parts. Cost me £320 all in.. I did the service myself using Bosch filters,fuel air and oil. They cost me £42. 7 litres of oil I bought When our local coop closed down..Was £12.50 a litre cost me £2.50 a litre. I bought the oil anticipating I would do the service myself. changed the brake fluid when I swapped the wheels around.. Everything went perfectly and I took my time...I’m not saying that everyone would want to or could do this by themselves but none of it is rocket science.

Back