Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

aditionnal left hand side (original) awning for vw California T5???

urgent question about opposite side awning

• cannot help you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • here is the answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi your help was brilliant fitted the awning and it looks superb just one last question after I’d measured it all out according to the drivers side and fitted it seems to sit more to the rear than the front the winder for the awning sits level with the rear door spoiler would this be correct looking at one of your pics it seems to be sitting the same the front of the awning is about nearly the middle of the passenger door
That's correct. I had to drill new holes in the awning casing to move it forward. I just used blanking grommets to fill the old holes. I think I posted how far to drill the new holes on the T5 forum. I will measure mine tomorrow and give an accurate measurement. We used ours at Carfest a few weeks ago and was a godsend in terms of shade. You should post some pictures!

That's correct. I had to drill new holes in the awning casing to move it forward. I just used blanking grommets to fill the old holes. I think I posted how far to drill the new holes on the T5 forum. I will measure mine tomorrow and give an accurate measurement. We used ours at Carfest a few weeks ago and was a godsend in terms of shade. You should post some pictures!
That’ll be great I’d appreciate that thanks again

In hindsight mine should be a little further to front. If I were to use a Fiamma privacy room side at the back there may be a gap at the top. Doesn't affect me as I have a Comfortz one that fits to the rafter.