Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

aftermarket head unit . Will proximity/warning sensors work.. Maybe Pioneer?

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Time for up grade in my 2011.. I believe my rear cam I fitted will work but unsure of the factory fit all around sensors? Any clues? Been told Pioneer are way ahead of kenwood at the mo but then someone said no! Confusing really..

Time for up grade in my 2011.. I believe my rear cam I fitted will work but unsure of the factory fit all around sensors? Any clues? Been told Pioneer are way ahead of kenwood at the mo but then someone said no! Confusing really..
It is not so much the brand as the specific head unit. You need a compatible unit, it needs to be compatible with the canbus and other connections in your car. If you buy the correct unit it will work. Ask the seller.

The pioneer Avic, Kenwood DNX range and some of the Alpines like the halo 9 and X802du will work with the parking sensors if you use the correct interface,

Others will require a expensive aftermarket adapter which plays them through the reverse camera input

Our preferred choice is the Kenwood DNX 8180amd 9180dab as they have a significantly faster processor, feature packed with unique options like the optional dash camera, reverse tilt screens to deal with sun glare and the 9180 has the best screen on the market, HD

The pioneer Avic, Kenwood DNX range and some of the Alpines like the halo 9 and X802du will work with the parking sensors if you use the correct interface,

Others will require a expensive aftermarket adapter which plays them through the reverse camera input

Our preferred choice is the Kenwood DNX 8180amd 9180dab as they have a significantly faster processor, feature packed with unique options like the optional dash camera, reverse tilt screens to deal with sun glare and the 9180 has the best screen on the market, HD
Would you please PM me some prices with VIP discount of DNX 8180, fitted, please. 2011 Cali T5.1

so
sorry but can’t see it anywhere?
Check the little Envelope Icon next to “ What’s New “ top right corner.

Back