Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Afternoon Meet and Open Day in Derbyshire

Yes just Friday as I have family matters on Sunday. Last time I spoke to the campsite there were 10 booked in but that was last week
are most camping Friday night or Saturday ? i'm stuck at work Friday til 1900

See you all at the shop open day.

Got Friday off now so may as well camp Friday too. Probably be there about 4pm

Derby.....and the close by Donington Park.....scene of ‘Hitlers Grand Prix’ of 37/38.....alas Tom Wheatcrofts GP is now closed.....but you can still drive the loop where the Sunday market is now held.

Do you have the new Brandrup ,mosquito nets for side door and rear door available? I would like to see them and maybe buy them on this open day. Is that possible?

We will travel up on the Saturday.

Did I need to book 2 tickets? or just one for the van?

Do you have the new Brandrup ,mosquito nets for side door and rear door available? I would like to see them and maybe buy them on this open day. Is that possible?
we have some on order but brandrup lead times have gone up so not 100% sure they will be here in time

I’m already booked in for Saturday, but can I pre order or reserve a set of headlamp protectors to fit the T6, a moulded foam strip that attaches to the front dash and 1ltr collapsible Kampa saucepan in grey. If available. Thanks
Look forward to meeting you all

I’m already booked in for Saturday, but can I pre order or reserve a set of headlamp protectors to fit the T6, a moulded foam strip that attaches to the front dash and 1ltr collapsible Kampa saucepan in grey. If available. Thanks
Is pre-ordering possible please?

ring the shop so they can put these aside

please ring the shop

I hope I'm not going to come to this meet to find all the shelves empty :( my boss would be so pleased if they were :)

Hi, what are the sbop opening times on Sàturday?

Campsite booked looking forward to the weekend away

I am going just for the day on Saturday, as it is fairly local to me.