Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Airvents

Sonas

Sonas

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi
I just fitted my Brandrup airvents for T5 T6 cali`s. I can't get mine to fit straight, or is this normal. Works fine, but all the photos Ive seen show them lining up square with the top of the window. No big deal, I just wondered if I did something wrong. Thanks.
IMG_0057.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I just fitted my Brandrup airvents for T5 T6 cali`s. I can't get mine to fit straight, or is this normal. Works fine, but all the photos Ive seen show them lining up square with the top of the window. No big deal, I just wondered if I did something wrong. Thanks.
View attachment 32069
That looks fine. :thumb

When I had some they lined up OK.

You need to make sure that they are fitted correctly, by hand, at the top before closing the window.

Did you get the same misalignment on both sides?

When I had some they lined up OK.

You need to make sure that they are fitted correctly, by hand, at the top before closing the window.

Did you get the same misalignment on both sides?
Yes same things on both sides.

If you open the window to 1 cm below the vent is the top gap parallel, window top edge to vent bottom edge?

If you open the window to 1 cm below the vent is the top gap parallel, window top edge to vent bottom edge?
I have just tried again and there is no way I can get it straight. Im away for the van now Ill check the gap tomorrow.

Thanks

Back