T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Today in Aldi
ac2213c4fde657260845c922f2e2a105.jpg

Mike

Great for use in an awning etc I expect - and as emergency sand/mud tracks for when you get stuck (unless you're a smug 4Motion owner). ;)

If you're thinking of using them on the main cabin floor of the Cali, just be aware that the pull-out drawer under the bench has only a small clearance above the floor surface. We have some thin semi-rigid surface protector sheet and the drawer clears that plus - just about - a very thin rug on top.

The advantage for us of the surface protector sheet (apart from being extremely cheap!) is that it stops almost all the mud and crud getting down into the set rails etc. That would of course be impractical if you regularly use the downstairs bed so need to move it to and fro, but so far we've always slept upstairs.

Thanks Mike
Just been to Aldi to buy some.
Great flooring for our new Quechua base second tent ( will use as an awning/ seating area). Matting 2.2 sqm ,tent 2.25 sqm. Just the job. :thumb
Really pleased with the tent, good quality & fun/ easy to put up.
Out in Grace soon for a week in Cornwall . :)

I have a set, great for the money.

I find a tarp underneath helps them stay flat at first but can make them slip which can be "exciting". Best without the tarp.