Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

An exciting long wait....

mchbiker

mchbiker

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Well it's two weeks now since I took the plunge and shook hands on a T6 Cali Ocean 150PS DSG, more about choices later. It was daunting spending more on a van than my first house but unanimous household decision although the cat grumbled about being left multiple weekends but was overuled by an adventure hungry labrador.

As an experienced camper I saw the Cali as an ideal way to spend more time in the great outdoors now we have a young family. I'm a keen trail runner so looking forward to new training & racing opportunities!

The hardest decision was the colour, we eventually plumped for Mojave Beige as it looked good in the promotional material.

The rest was as follows...

Discover Media Plus
Safe Box
Storage Net (and yes it gives you the extra drawer!)
Comfort Mattress
Shower (great extra for dirty runner's feet and muddy dogs)
Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking sensors F & R inc Camera
Awning - Black
Privacy Glass

Originally fancied 4Motion but was swayed by a test drive of DSG & recommendations plus couldn't afford to upgrade to bigger engine to get both. Also had some great feedback from Golf owning friends on Adaptive CC so threw that in too.

Now the long wait but trying to entertain myself by searching for a few new goodies to fill the van. Certainly hoping we take ownership by April.

Congratulations with your decision. Yep the beige does look nice in all the pictures. They would probably sell quite a few more in this colour if they called it something else. Waiting to see one in the forecourt. Nice options, as I repeatedly say had the DSG for 11 years and love it. ACC possibly a step to far for me but may go for some of the other aids, from memory the city braking and side alert. Shower will be good for you after a dusty run in hot climate :)

Well it's two weeks now since I took the plunge and shook hands on a T6 Cali Ocean 150PS DSG, more about choices later. It was daunting spending more on a van than my first house but unanimous household decision although the cat grumbled about being left multiple weekends but was overuled by an adventure hungry labrador.

As an experienced camper I saw the Cali as an ideal way to spend more time in the great outdoors now we have a young family. I'm a keen trail runner so looking forward to new training & racing opportunities!

The hardest decision was the colour, we eventually plumped for Mojave Beige as it looked good in the promotional material.

The rest was as follows...

Discover Media Plus
Safe Box
Storage Net (and yes it gives you the extra drawer!)
Comfort Mattress
Shower (great extra for dirty runner's feet and muddy dogs)
Adaptive Cruise Control
Parking sensors F & R inc Camera
Awning - Black
Privacy Glass

Originally fancied 4Motion but was swayed by a test drive of DSG & recommendations plus couldn't afford to upgrade to bigger engine to get both. Also had some great feedback from Golf owning friends on Adaptive CC so threw that in too.

Now the long wait but trying to entertain myself by searching for a few new goodies to fill the van. Certainly hoping we take ownership by April.
Nice car, nice spec, nice colour!

Good choice , but is april not a bit optimistic , is there any T6 Cali yet deliverd ( not showroommodels) in the UK?
Anyway , plenty time to search for bits&things and planning trips...

Back