Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

....and relaaaax

We love Outback Oz. Its 4Wd & Oztent for us.

But its hard to beat a good Cornish Summer, really looking forward to having some overnighters around Cornwall in Summer and some longer breaks in the Off seasons.

@kernowlad may bump into you on our travels.
@acer are you in the South West?

:lol: but I can beat that,
we order on Thursday and our bellows bungee turned up today!

glad I am not the only one losing the plot :crazy

do me a favour and measure the length of the bungee? I have a load of spare bungee cord laying about from other projects. A bit of DIY may stop me Cali Shopping online for a few minutes.

Being bungee it is not straightforward to measure but I've just measure it at just under 4m. I expect you'd have to get the correct gauge (looks 4mm) and elasticity too (not sure how to measure that one! The forum deal looks okay to me.

campandfly said:
We love Outback Oz. Its 4Wd & Oztent for us.

But its hard to beat a good Cornish Summer, really looking forward to having some overnighters around Cornwall in Summer and some longer breaks in the Off seasons.

@kernowlad may bump into you on our travels.
@acer are you in the South West?

Indeed! We're in Polzeath.
We stayed on a farm right in the Outback; proper redneck style living (we had to help control Kangaroos which was rather harsh) but pretty amazing.
Their "small" farm was 3200 acres...!

[/quote]

Indeed! We're in Polzeath.
We stayed on a farm right in the Outback; proper redneck style living (we had to help control Kangaroos which was rather harsh) but pretty amazing.
Their "small" farm was 3200 acres...![/quote]

Love Polzeath many a happy day surfing there. We used to ring the hotel on the cliff to ask what the surf was like before heading on over.

I,ll save my Roo story for if we meet up in the Cali,s one day.