Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another great vwcc partner product - dub flecta

D

Dibz

VIP Member
Just fitted my wind deflectors from Dub Flecta, they are a perfect fit, looking forward to a drive with the wind out of my hair :D

image.jpg image.jpg

Which ones are those? Sleek or Retro?

WelshGas said:
Which ones are those? Sleek or Retro?

they look like retro to me.... I have the sleek, and they are a doodle to fit!!

They look like the same ones as mine, so I will say retro.

Easy to fit - even i could do it.

Work best for me with the window just below them.

James

I have the slimmer version and think they are the nuts
I did find though when fitting the holding clips if not lined up properly the windows will want to return to open when trying to close!
I wouldn't be without them they seem a natural part of the van. :thumb

We fitted the sleek version, but now wondering why I thought we needed them! We seem to always drive with the windows up and aircon on.

Another item to the wish list! Just shelled out on hookup and new fridge so will have to wait a little longer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was initially going to get the sleek ones, but decided to go for a little more coverage so bought the retro. They are still pretty low profile, I was expecting them to flare out more being called retro but I am really happy with the look.

Agree with others, they are a doddle to fit, takes longer to take the protective plastic off :D

Also very handy towards ventilation issues
The windows can be lowered a couple of inches without noticing they are open from the outside,which I do when sleeping in the van and knowing if rains all is Ok

Alan

They look really cool, but what's their prime purpose (need some justification!).

To get fresh air in when driving without the blustering you get from having a window open (the noise is less and the buffeting is less).

To be able to have the windows open a few inches when it is raining to stop the van steaming up when sat in it if it's warm.

Plus the bonus protection from water dribbling from the gutter onto your arm or the inside of the door when you have the window open :)

Would be the main reasons for me

Looks nice and effectuve!

Back