Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any plans for a meet?

Olivia

Olivia

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi - just wondering if there are any plans for a weekend meet in 2021?

Well I've just got back from North Norfolk - that was pretty splendid. But no thoughts as such.
Does anyone know who usually organises the Cali Club Meets?

Good afternoon,

Maybe I could have information as well of how to organize a Weekend Meet or just a day event - in Ireland.

I thought about that for a while and maybe could slowly move from the "thinking" to the "planning" process :) .

Happy California,
Eberhard

Um gulp - well ok; I could do that. Actually do enjoy organising things. Can you give me any Do's and Don't from previous Meets?
Good afternoon,

Maybe I could have information as well of how to organize a Weekend Meet or just a day event - in Ireland.

I thought about that for a while and maybe could slowly move from the "thinking" to the "planning" process :) .

Happy California,
Eberhard
See here,

Um gulp - well ok; I could do that. Actually do enjoy organising things. Can you give me any Do's and Don't from previous Meets?
I haven’t been to a Meet before, so yours could well be our first. Will look forward to hearing more when you have worked out what to do :)

Well I've just got back from North Norfolk - that was pretty splendid. But no thoughts as such.
Does anyone know who usually organises the Cali Club Meets?
Anyone can organise a meet......
Pick a location
Find a suitable site
Agree costs etc with campsite
Tell us all about your plans with a new thread at this forum https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/forums/meets-events.7/

Hi - just wondering if there are any plans for a weekend meet in 2021?
Are you going to either or both of the meets planned for September and October this year? You could pick up some tips from some of "the old hands"? Just an idea.......

I was thinking of doing one tbh, maybe at a beach location on a Sunday (I’ll do some sausage sarnies) possibly formby, or black rock sands? What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Will see if this post generates enough interest to render it worthwhile - let me know? :thumb

Happy to also set up a watsapp group to co-ordinate it all as well if it’s easier for everyone.

I was thinking of doing one tbh, maybe at a beach location on a Sunday (I’ll do some sausage sarnies) possibly formby, or black rock sands? What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Will see if this post generates enough interest to render it worthwhile - let me know? :thumb

Happy to also set up a watsapp group to co-ordinate it all as well if it’s easier for everyone.
Ainsdale beach has a pin on it on my google maps bucket list layer. Sounds fun.

Last edited:
We are always looking for people to arrange meets be a small get together for an afternoon or maybe a full weekend meet.

If anyone is interested interested in arranging a meet please drop me a message as as we can add you to a another group where you can discuss your plans with others and get some advice.

Are you going to either or both of the meets planned for September and October this year? You could pick up some tips from some of "the old hands"? Just an idea.......
Oh so there are some meets planned already? Could you point me in the right direction to these, please.

Oh so there are some meets planned already? Could you point me in the right direction to these, please.
The links below are to the two remaining meets of 2020. If you are not already booked in you need to act fast as there may be only the odd space available if any.

The links below are to the two remaining meets of 2020. If you are not already booked in you need to act fast as there may be only the odd space available if any.
Brilliant! Thanks very much.

I've booked the Looe Meet - thanks!
Lets just hope that new rules concerning gatherings announced by the Gov yesterday do not apply to our meets - we shall see!