Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone ever used a drive in carwash??

ANYONE EVER USED A DRIVE IN CARWASH??​

This is like saying, anyone ever driven their Cali through the monkey enclosure at Longleat safari park??

Unless you harbour a French like contempt towards you car, why on earth would you?

ANYONE EVER USED A DRIVE IN CARWASH??​

This is like saying, anyone ever driven their Cali through the monkey enclosure at Longleat safari park??

Unless you harbour a French like contempt towards you car, why on earth would you?
We’ve driven ours through the monkey enclosure at Woburn safari park!
1703426675190.jpeg
Just lost a few plastic bits off the roofbox though.
1703426811268.jpeg

Only tried a drive-in once when my Cali was totally covered in grunge from a muddy couple of weeks up the west coast of scotland a good few years ago. We've no awning, i'm not a detailing junkie and there was a good few inches to spare on all the Cali's dimensions according to the plan on the entrance to the car wash.
Although the washer was electronically activated and all lights said GO, everything refused to budge.
The washer's minder was alerted and she asked me to reverse out and she guided me back in perfectly-centrally-placed (the cheeky minder had judged the first attempt had been eccentrally positioned and aborted to protect the Cali). Nevertheless the second, third and fourth attempt also failed.

So she gave me my money back (and a free crunchie bar! - actually "for botherment" she said)
It was at Glasgow's Anniesland Cross Morrisons Car Wash about a mile from where I live.

I very regularly use the place for fuel for the Cali and my wife's car (cheapest in the city) and have never seen another Cali use the car wash but plenty of VW Transporters seem to go through successfully, curiously!

Absolutely no chance. Unless you really don’t care about your paintwork. If you know, you know, and you’ll never use one of these.