Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone know what happened to the Travelling Togs?

K

KernowCali

Guest User
There’s a great couple who have a great YouTube channel under the name of the Travelling Togs. They last posted a video 5 months ago but haven’t posted anything since.

Does anyone know If they are planning any more material?

Someone said they were so busy with photography no time left for YouTube plus had out grown the Cali and sold it on. Shame the story could have continued

Thanks Jaydub, I did wonder if it was something like that. A pity.

There’s a great couple who have a great YouTube channel under the name of the Travelling Togs. They last posted a video 5 months ago but haven’t posted anything since.

Does anyone know If they are planning any more material?
WE heard they sold Gilbert, shame, enjoyed their videos

They did a vlog post explaining why they were selling their Cali

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

They did a vlog post explaining why they were selling their Cali

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com
We had heard that but couldn't find it on you tube

Just seen the TT’s update on YouTube. Gilbert has gone. Sold so the TT’s can stay hotels. What a shame. I think they may come to realise that what made their posts interesting was Gilbert and not their photography. Or at least the combination of the two. The TT’s were very influential in our decision to buy Bugsy and I will always be grateful to them for that so it is with heavy heart that I pushed the Unsubscribe button and wish them farewell. I only hope Gilbert has gone to a good home!

I guess it's not for everyone, but campers are a great base for photography :)

That’s true.
Met plenty of people who have a romantic idea in their heads of a new found freedom living on the open road.
But at the end of the day, it’s camping and not everyone enjoys camping...
They aren’t first and won’t be the last.

Thanks all for the update. Real shame they’ve moved on but understandable.

Holly thread resurrection.... I enjoyed their content even after they moved to a ducato. I went to rewatch some of their content but their channel seems to have been wiped clean. Any clues if they are elsewhere under a new name?

We both moved from Calis to Hymer campervans at around the same time so my husband had some brief chat with them on a hymer forum. We believe they have sold their campervan and now live in a bigger house in Scotland focussing on their photography. So I guess they are no longer Travelling

I remember watching their excellent videos, shame they have been removed, as useful reference. As others have mentioned they sold the California for an Ayers Rock Hymer, which they then sold during COVID and bought a lovely cottage in a wood somewhere in Scotland, they did a video on this on the their channel I think, so most probably gone as well, not sure If if they have a different channel for cottage life, if they did I don’t appear to have bookmarked.

They look to be still active on instagram with their photography, some stunning pictures.

Back