Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are we nearly near there yet??? March that is!!!!

Sweetpea Nina

Sweetpea Nina

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I seem to be in a bit of a dream, but reading all the posts makes it all more real!:) So I am told by others this is the place to be and the people to help me dispel the nerves and jittery knees!
Like others before, I have made the bold step and join you fully when I collect the new Ocean Cali from the dealer on the 2nd March. ( Not open on the 1st!):mad:
Yes I have the lists of questions, many already answered my all you excellent folk! Do others panic colour wrong - I got the advice "Do you want to stand out in the car park or create paradise when the doors open!" I went for the latter!
So as I count the hours, maybe time maybe to re do the cushion cover as Nina is not red!

Welcome - What is the colour? (Nothing wrong with red, ours is red!) ;)

Welcome here!
Give us a hint, please! I guess: White or SilverGreyish?
Happy dreaming and ask away for any question!

Welcome Sweetpea Nina
So pleased you took the plunge, here’s to many happy adventures to come x

:welcome Think everyone buying a Cali has the same feelings, huge investment but worth every penny Enjoy

Welcome sweet pea

Just around the next corner !

Congrats :bananadance2

Welcome. I’ve only been here a short while we picked up our RED ocean in January and I still get jittery knees when I look at Dylis sat on my drive, I’ve found that over a short period of time the cold sweats dry mouth and nightmares of the visit to the bank to transfer the large wedge of cash to the dealer are subsiding slowly. They seem to get less every time we get to go out and enjoy our family time with Dylis. I’m sure they will disappear completely after our first camping trip at Easter (well I’m hoping they do).

Roll on March 2nd drink plenty of water take deep breaths and enjoy the fun

Welcome. I’ve only been here a short while we picked up our RED ocean in January and I still get jittery knees when I look at Dylis sat on my drive, I’ve found that over a short period of time the cold sweats dry mouth and nightmares of the visit to the bank to transfer the large wedge of cash to the dealer are subsiding slowly. They seem to get less every time we get to go out and enjoy our family time with Dylis. I’m sure they will disappear completely after our first camping trip at Easter (well I’m hoping they do).

Roll on March 2nd drink plenty of water take deep breaths and enjoy the fun
Jay Gas. As my wifes aunty advised in September when we rolled up to her farm house in Italy unannounced in our 2 week old ocean you cant take it with you (money that is) I always console my self with the thought that I can always sell our van if we need the cash. Enjoy

Exciting isn't it!!

We had the same issue with the 1st September being on a Sunday so asked the dealer to deliver it on the Friday before. I slept in it on the drive on the Friday and Saturday night then on the Sunday 1st September, got up early and set of for the Outer Hebrides.

Jay Gas. As my wifes aunty advised in September when we rolled up to her farm house in Italy unannounced in our 2 week old ocean you cant take it with you (money that is) I always console my self with the thought that I can always sell our van if we need the cash. Enjoy
To true Karlos. There ain’t no point being the richest person in the graveyard as a good mate of mine said to me.

It is a little scary the first few times you drive your new pride and joy...especially getting used to the dsg. But you soon start making excuses to drive it all the time....it brings a huge smile to your face ...enjoy

Welcome and enjoy, we've had ours 10 months now and your next few months will be what else can we buy for our van... Safelock for spare wheel, Chocks n blocks, Bungee thingy, Co2 alarm , ladder for upstairs bed, Seat covers (we have a dog), Steering wheel lock..... the list goes on but you'll have your own fun deciding !

Back