Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Article 50

How did everyone else celebrate Article 50 Day? I poured some raw sewage on the local beach and then went to the shops and purchased a very high wattage lightbulb!!

We did it!
lemmingscartoon.jpg

This is light-hearted, non-political chit chat. Can I ask that whilst tongue-in-cheek comments and friendly jokes are in keeping any post that suggests the beginnings of a descent into the political bottomless swamp of discord will be removed.

The signing has to be about the biggest non-event of the year given that we've known of it's happening for the last 9 months! Goodness, a child could be conceived and born in the time it takes the government to write a letter!

The signing has to be about the biggest non-event of the year given that we've known of it's happening for the last 9 months! Goodness, a child could be conceived and born in the time it takes the government to write a letter!
It took VW considerably longer than that to process my order for a Beach, build it and hand it over.

Goodness, in the time that it takes VWCS to answer a query we could be out, in and out again:shocked

Reactions: DM
10% import duty on your future VW T7 or Mercedes Marco Paolo. In the meantime VW are going to send any T6s with dodgy roofs to the UK (excluding NI and Scotland)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is light-hearted, non-political chit chat. Can I ask that whilst tongue-in-cheek comments and friendly jokes are in keeping any post that suggests the beginnings of a descent into the political bottomless swamp of discord will be removed.

Bearing mind it's been in the diary for a good few months it made me smile to see the delivery of "the letter" scrolling across the screen as "Breaking News".

Or VW could actually build and Deliver a California

Lucky to have a Cali.... handy for the 5 day queues at Dover to get through customs and over the Channel

English Nyetimber I hope.......
I've been doing a little research:
French sparkling wine production - 350,000 cubic metres (140 Olympic sized swimming pools)*
Italian sparking wine production - 325,000 cubic metres (130 Olympic sized swimming pools)*
German sparking wine production - 250,000 cubic metres (100 Olympic sized swimming pools)*
Spanish sparking wine production - 175,000 cubic metres (70 Olympic sized swimming pools)*
British sparking wine production - 5,000 cubic metres (2 Olympic sized swimming pools)**

*http://www.oiv.int/public/medias/3098/les-vins-effervescents-en-complet.pdf 2013 figures
**https://www.theguardian.com/busines...booms-as-uk-vineyards-toast-production-record 2014 figures

Back