Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Article 50

I think you will always have division when you don't have acceptance on either side. The current situation has been predictable but denial still exists.

To be brutally honest I have a smug grin.Anyway that's off topic.

This is light hearted chit chat and I thought that was funny. The red bus as the iceberg was a master stroke.

Back to work for me.

Never mind, I'll keep visiting the EU and spending my Euros there so that they have enough in the Bank to pay out in loans to Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal and elsewhere when the inevitable happens.:bananadance2

I was a remainer ( or remoaner as we are now called ) however I think we now need to support the decision and get on with life, there is nothing we can do to change the situation now and lets just support the UK. I had several friends that said they would leave the UK if Brexit happend but surprise surpise they are now all still in the UK doing their 9-5 with no intention of leaving. It's like all the idiots that said they would move to Canada if Trump got elected, but they are all still in the US keeping quiet

I am indeed, not so sure about the "running" bit though.

Being a lazy old tart I'm booked into a hotel 800m from the start line. I learnt my lesson at the Brighton half where the walk from and to Albert was almost as long as the race itself :shocked

Back